1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’d delete my account if I couldn’t do any better...shameful

I guess I'm very luckythat your approval or disapproval doesn't mean a tinkers dam to me then isn't it. But now you go on and feel free to run along and just delete that account any ole time you want now. 

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

So every kid shows up every time year around. You selling something I'm not buying.

Whether you buy it or not that’s how it is I have a kid that’s been doing it since 8th grade. Only time they miss is if the family is on vacation or sick. It’s called commitment . And trust me it’s a commitment for the family’s to. 

27 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We wouldn't have enough for a team and that would be ok. I'd rather drop the program than be like unaka every year. That's just my thoughts 

Mine was in the weight room Monday after they lost OS. Hasn’t missed a day other than Thanksgiving break.

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Ours are mandatory and we have 40+ most years.

Ours are to unless you are playing another varsity sport then not until that season is over. Of course every kids isn't there every time. School attendance is mandatory but there are absences every day. There is an attendance requirement and penalties for unexcused absences but I'm not aware what they are. 

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

So every kid shows up every time year around. You selling something I'm not buying.

Do like SP and hide and watch.Only time is when another sport is their priority,family vac or dead period.We dont have to make them believe it or not our kids work their butts off and always will.They used to stand out in the cold waiting for the weight room to get unlocked.Its actually pretty awesome.We are usually one of the fastest and strongest teams in our class and the next theres a reason we have ALWAYS been relevant!

Just now, crow said:

Ours are to unless you are playing another varsity sport then not until that season is over. Of course every kids isn't there every time. School attendance is mandatory but there are absences every day. There is an attendance requirement and penalties for unexcused absences but I'm not aware what they are. 

And tons of them play another varsity sport.Always had my kids work year around regardless, I'm in the minority.

3 minutes ago, crow said:

And the you advance to the third round.lol

Just now, pujo said:

And tons of them play another varsity sport.Always had my kids work year around regardless, I'm in the minority.

Yeah some here. We've got 4 or 5 that play basketball, probably about that many baseball and a handful run track or cross country. Mostly though work ours are a big chunk of the roster. 

Just now, orngnblk said:

Do like SP and hide and watch.Only time is when another sport is their priority,family vac or dead period.We dont have to make them believe it or not our kids work their butts off and always will.They used to stand out in the cold waiting for the weight room to get unlocked.Its actually pretty awesome.We are usually one of the fastest and strongest teams in our class and the next theres a reason we have ALWAYS been relevant!

Then why do you rely so heavily on transfers. I've seen you state that its OK for a kid to take another one's spot. They should have worked harder. If they all work ,what else can they do.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

You are right but they have to do it at a different time.But THEY do!Mine always did too,i didnt have to make them tho my boys thrived on being the strongest on their own.Had some beasts!

• CoachT locked this topic