1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Then why do you rely so heavily on transfers. I've seen you state that its OK for a kid to take another one's spot. They should have worked harder. If they all work ,what else can they do.

Its tuff sometimes ole buddy. mine had his taken away his freshman year from a kid from William Blount but he hit the weight room and it never happened again!

Edited by orngnblk

Just now, pujo said:

Then why do you rely so heavily on transfers. I've seen you state that its OK for a kid to take another one's spot. They should have worked harder. If they all work ,what else can they do.

Don't matter how hard I work I'll never be 6'4" and run a 4.anything 40. Everyone can't play. That's why you pick the best 11 on the team. Forget where they were, if they came legally it's about where they are. Wouldn't it be just as unfair for a kid to transfer and do everything right and legal only to never play because he hasn't live there his whole life?

14 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Then believe the lies you hear on here. If you have proof show it if not LET IT GO lol. 

Head Orchestrater, Old Pirate says a HEEP ain’t buying a flagrant lie you made earlier to day! GIT, this is mid-week bible study. Don’t expect yous to continue much longer spewing mess, yous need to repent

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Its tuff sometimes ole buddy. mine had his taken away his freshman year from a kid from William Blount but he hit the weight room and it never happened again!

Well Santa’s helper got bent over today. Don’t look like I missed to much. All I got to say is why can’t people go to the dang store to buy their dog food.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Sounds as though it would be a sad day if you guys had to rely on real Greenback kids. Tell me more.Dang

• Sad 1

Just now, Appvol said:

Well Santa’s helper got bent over today. Don’t look like I missed to much. All I got to say is why can’t people go to the dang store to buy their dog food.

Get ready, Its coming. Got you 2 doses this year, got 2 more for you.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

OP GB sure has rattled your cage. 

Pay closer attention, the TSSAA glaring failure to adequately do their jobs rattleds OP’s cage. TSSAA should be insist rules are followed, officials are held to a high standard to know the rules, to have officials who are in shape to properly position themselves to make proper calls and not have elderly officials who struggle to get the full length or width of the playing field. 

• Sad 1

• CoachT locked this topic