1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Since you mentioned that defense I’m gonna clue all the clueless in on the Donkey’s game,

I have a news flash for the posers and skeptics based off stats, stats never mattered to the Donkey, no one would listen because stats are important, but not important to the donkey, he laughed every time someone went with, voted on, and even bashed lake county for something they did or didn’t do

Lake county did what lake county wanted to do all year long, the donkey throttled up, locked it down, tightened it up, and let off the gas when he wanted too, its really that simple. Strength, determination, fundamentals, and heart were all together from day one this year, the most important being heart

SPECIAL THANKS to whoever played the congrats to Mr Football on the Jumbotron right before half time, that’s all the donkey needed

And instead of quoting everyone who said the donkey wouldn’t stop greenbacks passing game, go back to the stats , HOW DID THAT WORK OUT

What the heck

E613F873-C154-42B0-BA53-D39FDA9507EE.jpeg

23 minutes ago, GHS1010 said:

can you give us his regular season stats - for what I understand the committee picked the winners from those stats - plus overall academic standing - and character and leadership on and off the field!

LRDAO... You best get to orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

2nd best moment of today

Lil Barker taking dudes Greenback flag and tossing it on the field! Then Mathenys mom chased the kid outta the bleachers with a cowbell! That was hilarious and the kid had it coming running over in our bleachers! I didn’t ride the donkey over in front of greenback for fear of getting jumped lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Since you mentioned that defense I’m gonna clue all the clueless in on the Donkey’s game,

I have a news flash for the posers and skeptics based off stats, stats never mattered to the Donkey, no one would listen because stats are important, but not important to the donkey, he laughed every time someone went with, voted on, and even bashed lake county for something they did or didn’t do

Lake county did what lake county wanted to do all year long, the donkey throttled up, locked it down, tightened it up, and let off the gas when he wanted too, its really that simple. Strength, determination, fundamentals, and heart were all together from day one this year, the most important being heart

SPECIAL THANKS to whoever played the congrats to Mr Football on the Jumbotron right before half time, that’s all the donkey needed

And instead of quoting everyone who said the donkey wouldn’t stop greenbacks passing game, go back to the stats , HOW DID THAT WORK OUT

Donkey up!

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

2nd best moment of today

Lil Barker taking dudes Greenback flag and tossing it on the field! Then Mathenys mom chased the kid outta the bleachers with a cowbell! That was hilarious and the kid had it coming running over in our bleachers! I didn’t ride the donkey over in front of greenback for fear of getting jumped lol

Priceless........

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... You best get to orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

GB has a silver ball for their trophy case. You have a participation plaque for yours. go feed your goat a honey bun and get over it. no one but me is responding to anything you say because we are sick of listening to a  whinny goats rear end.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

It could have turned into a true donkeystomping! Donkey made the news...he’s happy and resting with Gold tonight! Ran the same play the last 17 plays lol...run the big donkey no one wanted to tackle him 

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic