1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Shoot I think LC has 2 that can play in the SEC but don’t get the exposure to get recruited. I think after snyder and Puckett play in the east west bowl next week they pick up more offers

Outsider man I garuntee that Snyder boy is real good.  I seen him lead through the holes as a hole knocker and knock a big hole.  You think im joking but im not. 

57 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Outsider man I garuntee that Snyder boy is real good.  I seen him lead through the holes as a hole knocker and knock a big hole.  You think im joking but im not. 

Trust me us LC fans seen it all year. We been telling y’all folks that it was highway robbery he didn’t make top 3. But he’ll tell you himself he’ll take that gold ball any day of the week over those individual awards. Now it’s time to go win the state title in the spring, you could make an argument that Snyder’s best sport is baseball. You think I’m pulling your leg but I ain’t 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

He may have knocked a big hole, but did he use Murphy's pole to do it? I'll wait for a reply. By the way, I stole your fudge rounds! You think I'm joking but I'm not.

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy hate to see Willis boy or any kid get hurt but he was shut down the first half.  That Puckett man had a bigger physical corner on him.  You think im joking but im not.

The Donkey had many a weapons that flew under the radar all year, that homegrown biscuit eating kind

2 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Trust me us LC fans seen it all year. We been telling y’all folks that it was highway robbery he didn’t make top 3. But he’ll tell you himself he’ll take that gold ball any day of the week over those individual awards. Now it’s time to go win the state title in the spring, you could make an argument that Snyder’s best sport is baseball. You think I’m pulling your leg but I ain’t 

I’m very proud of his interview on WPSD channel 6, fellar told it like it was and is, with confidence, golden !!!!!

• CoachT locked this topic