1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Outsider man I garuntee that Snyder boy is real good.  I seen him lead through the holes as a hole knocker and knock a big hole.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you left out all the face mask grabs them greenback fellars snuck away with, trying to stop them hole knockers

1 hour ago, Guidance1812 said:

Roy, you left out all the face mask grabs them greenback fellars snuck away with, trying to stop them hole knockers

Guidance1812 man I garuntee you ought to go play them orchestraters at their place.  Ole helmet boy will back that tundra up right behind your sideline meanwhile some elderly like me is having to go back to car cause no place to stand much less sit.  You think im joking but im not.  

Edited by Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Guidance1812 man I garuntee you ought to go play them orchestraters at their place.  Ole helmet boy will back that tundra up right behind your sideline meanwhile some elderly like me is having to go back to car cause bio place to stand much less sit.  You think im joking but im not.  

:roflolk: that ain’t right

6 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

We've played them for 50 years. Far as I know never had a problem they weren't more than willing to help anyway they could if we asked. Then again we've never spent the 4 months leading up to the game calling them cheaters and liars either so I guess there's that :lol:

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Guidance1812 man I garuntee you ought to go play them orchestraters at their place.  Ole helmet boy will back that tundra up right behind your sideline meanwhile some elderly like me is having to go back to car cause bio place to stand much less sit.  You think im joking but im not.  

I thought you were in the bathroom searching for your book all night? There were some folks real worried about you after the game. There was even a website created for the concern over your safety. 

17 minutes ago, crow said:

We've played them for 50 years. Far as I know never had a problem they weren't more than willing to help anyway they could if we asked. Then again we've never spent the 4 months leading up to the game calling them cheaters and liars either so I guess there's that :lol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflolk::roflolk::roflolk:

32 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

23 minutes ago, crow said:

Crow man we bring more to the game than 50 people like you injuns. If helmet boy and muskox man wanted to help they could have drove that Tonka truck on their side of the field.   You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I thought you were in the bathroom searching for your book all night? There were some folks real worried about you after the game. There was even a website created for the concern over your safety. 

Jobres76 man I garuntee I aint found my book yet.  Towner man said Pegleg had it again.  You think im joking but im not. 

39 minutes ago, crow said:

Crow, Old Pirate got question fer you. Willis made a comment during his Mr. Football awards. He said after all them real good players graduated last year, “We had to lay low for awhile after all them seniors graduated” Jest what in tarnation was theys laying low fer?  Has yous ever heard of sitch mess? A HEEP don’t believe all the Smoke & Mirrors. Perhaps, Yous don’t want to comment, and that is fine. Old Pirate really enjoyed the feuding with all them fellers. Leastways figure all hope against all odds the TSSAA will start doing a better job. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Crow man we bring more to the game than 50 people like you injuns. If helmet boy and muskox man wanted to help they could have drove that Tonka truck on their side of the field.   You think im joking but im not. 

Yeah oneida is kown for not traveling well :roll:

That's your problem, you're not used to filling up the visitors side. 

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate got question fer you. Willis made a comment during his Mr. Football awards. He said after all them real good players graduated last year, “We had to lay low after all them seniors graduated” Jest what in tarnation was theys laying low fer?  Has yous ever heard of sitch mess? A HEEP don’t believe all the Smoke & Mirrors. Perhaps, Yous don’t want to comment, and that fine. Old Pirate really enjoyed the feuding with all them fellers. Leastways figure all hope against all odds the TSSAA will start doing a better job. 

Be glad to comment OP, simple answer is I don't know what he meant so I won't speculate. As for the T$$AA yes I do hope if they can improve they will. And yes if ANY school is cheating I hope justice is swift and severe. 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate got question fer you. Willis made a comment during his Mr. Football awards. He said after all them real good players graduated last year, “We had to lay low for awhile after all them seniors graduated” Jest what in tarnation was theys laying low fer?  Has yous ever heard of sitch mess? A HEEP don’t believe all the Smoke & Mirrors. Perhaps, Yous don’t want to comment, and that is fine. Old Pirate really enjoyed the feuding with all them fellers. Leastways figure all hope against all odds the TSSAA will start doing a better job. 

LRDAO... He also said"they had to wait to see who was coming in".  Old pirate I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

• CoachT locked this topic