1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate got question fer you. Willis made a comment during his Mr. Football awards. He said after all them real good players graduated last year, “We had to lay low for awhile after all them seniors graduated” Jest what in tarnation was theys laying low fer?  Has yous ever heard of sitch mess? A HEEP don’t believe all the Smoke & Mirrors. Perhaps, Yous don’t want to comment, and that is fine. Old Pirate really enjoyed the feuding with all them fellers. Leastways figure all hope against all odds the TSSAA will start doing a better job. 

Watching this Maryville game makes me think how the Carnes kid feels. Gave up a Maryville resume and ring for Greenback. SMH 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

No disrespect intended but if you’ll go back and look at my post, I said I doubt we would’ve won even if our 2 players didn’t get hurt. And yes I agree about the right side... they reached us the entire game and we did nothing about it. But it happens.

Sorry I must have misread it.  My apologies.  

On 12/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, RalphEBoy said:

Dang.  Didn't get to watch the last little bit of the game.  Man, Lake Co. is impressive.  One of the biggest 1A teams I have ever seen.  Those boys are huge!   You could see when GB #23 went out that their offense just kind of went into a shell.  That's when the game ended.  If Lake had been more disciplined and had a playbook bigger than 4 running plays and 2 pass plays, they would have beat GB by 30.

They have a much bigger play book, just didn't need it. Towards the end they ran the same zone read 17 times in a row. 

38 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

No disrespect intended but if you’ll go back and look at my post, I said I doubt we would’ve won even if our 2 players didn’t get hurt. And yes I agree about the right side... they reached us the entire game and we did nothing about it. But it happens.

Junior let me ask you a question. You seem like you gots all the answers.  You ought to stick your application in for next year to be the defence coach. You think im joking but im not. 

• CoachT locked this topic