1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Well Carter Co. better get used to parents deciding what they are going to do with their kid. Elizabethton has the Coach right now and they are really good people. Elizabethton isn’t going anywhere anytime soon bringing a Gold Ball back to Carter Co. 

Not just Carter Co, they tend to cast a wider net.Sure makes it hard for the real Etown kids.Like Al Davis said, JUST WIN BABY. 

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Well Carter Co. better get used to parents deciding what they are going to do with their kid. Elizabethton has the Coach right now and they are really good people. Elizabethton isn’t going anywhere anytime soon bringing a Gold Ball back to Carter Co. 

Shoot might be a GREAT option for you.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not just Carter Co, they tend to cast a wider net.Sure makes it hard for the real Etown kids.Like Al Davis said, JUST WIN BABY. 

I will say one thing. If Hampton and Cloudland ever combine things could get interesting. Combine this years 2 teams and I think it would be a heck of a game.

Edited by Appvol

Just now, Appvol said:

No sir mine loves where he is at but I do think he might could earn playing time their. If he was younger and that was something he wanted to it would be a conversation for what’s best.

Its much more important to be happy,sounds as if he is right where he belongs. Scot Potter is a fine leader and would have 0000000 problem him leading mine.

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Oh yeah. Funny thing is LC really not getting the respect they deserve. All we heard was that LC could not stop the Greenback qb from throwing under 350 yards or our lines couldn't hold up. In all the papers its Willis got hurt. Nowhere mentioned was LC lost a 2000 yard running back midway through the 2nd qtr. LC put up over 535 yards of offense and Greenback had 235. None of it really matters Lake County was by far the better team and brought home the gold ball.i do hope that Willis and Tubbs bounce back from their injuries. Oh, the real Mr. Football wore number 5 for Lake County.

LRDAO... That was mainly junior yapping.  You should go up there and play.  They back them Tonka trucks up to your sideline taking up space to stand cause the visitors bleachers is about 10 yards long.  Theys problem"laying low" today or out orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

On a side note,I wonder if Cloudland will field a baseball team this year. I like whats going on at Hampton. 

The principal used to coach travel ball so I would say it’s pretty important to him even Cloudland never been great at it.

Edited by Appvol

• CoachT locked this topic