1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Now for the good about Lake County-

Those kids have my respect. Tubbs for his size is one of the hardest runners I’ve ever seen. He runs with bad intentions. Snyder is a beast with the ball in his hand as well. Their coaching staff is very good at X’s and O’s. They are a hard nosed bunch.  Little Big Puckett is a dominant lineman. Little little Puckett is a great player on defense. He is a much better defensive player than I gave him credit for. When it’s all said and done I sincerely hope Lake County wins that gold ball.

This we agree on my friend.....:thumb: Your kind words and honest opinion are appreciated.

Edited by TipToe421

GB did'nt win state last fri., this LC teams is good. unapproved website has LC 35 28. I know GB will be focused and ready too play, and I know you win on the field not on computer. LC has scored 100 more points. Teams LC played in reg.season had record of 53 wins 60 losses. GB 57-31. much tougher . It gonna be tough to get win. :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

do some stats GB scored 577 had 189 scored on them. LC scored 692 had 182 scored on them. Reg, season LC  opponents  53 wins 60 losses. GB opponents 57 wins 31 losses. You know what this means nothing.:mrgreen:

Something ain't adding up here LC opponents played 113 games and GB only 88? That is a difference of 25 games.

26 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

What are we gonna do Friday play Mumblypegs to the death? I think your the poster who riled me up to begin with with your talk of orchestration. The first LC poster who has the peaches to admit that your coach did mention Greenback and “recruiting” after the game Friday I will let sit beside me and buy me some popcorn as we watch the orchestration bowl together.  Boys, just stop lying about it and own it.  Don’t cry about other teams and their players when you are just as guilty.

For the record I was referring to the Saturday morning radio interview. I did not hear any interview Friday night after the game. I was busy trying to fight through traffic. I don't recall any "crying" by any LC poster.  Just fun in here sir! I apologize for any confusion on my behalf. Now, like 68 said, " we will move on."

2 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I might have screw this up not sure in 10 games the teams GB Played only loss 31 games total.:mrgreen: 

Don't get me wrong, GB played a bunch of good teams with good records. I know of two with a total of two losses and 25 or 26 wins. 10 games 10 teams is 100 games not counting playoffs. 12 of those 31 losses came at the hands of GB I am assuming.

32 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Now for the good about Lake County-

Those kids have my respect. Tubbs for his size is one of the hardest runners I’ve ever seen. He runs with bad intentions. Snyder is a beast with the ball in his hand as well. Their coaching staff is very good at X’s and O’s. They are a hard nosed bunch.  Little Big Puckett is a dominant lineman. Little little Puckett is a great player on defense. He is a much better defensive player than I gave him credit for. When it’s all said and done I sincerely hope Lake County wins that gold ball.

Classy post sir !!

• CoachT locked this topic