2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Do we refer to you all as Tiger Nation or Yeti Nation ?  You seem to be the GodFather of the T posters for Meigs "jus sayin"

I'm just the first of many fans. People come out of the woodworks so to speak when they see someone else is doing it. Kinda the way I feel about the Meigs posters. Been nice this year though I havent had to talk to myself much.:roflolk: also I'm my own nation. Call the others anything you like.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:10 AM, Goldenpride said:

All the Tide posters are still celebrating on this one. Anxious to see what @PeabodyPridehas to say

My guy its hard to say anything that hasnt been said !! Our Tide Men will be ready plain n simple ! We know the hype around Cookeville wont effect our players for sure .. Banter will be hard to come by on this thread for the most part , unless a actual Tide or Tiger poster decides to have a bit of fun ,, I dont see either fan base being baited into trash talk . As I sit on the porch and look across the street at The Palace and that big ole pretty Power P I just think back to back gold is gonna loom good on us !!! HaHa yep it will indeed !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

BEAT THOSE TIGERS

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm just the first of many fans. People come out of the woodworks so to speak when they see someone else is doing it. Kinda the way I feel about the Meigs posters. Been nice this year though I havent had to talk to myself much.:roflolk: also I'm my own nation. Call the others anything you like.

HAHA !! How many accounts did you create to not look like you have multiple personalities ? Me , myself I have 3 " jus sayin"  . so lets talk ball old friend !!! Over the years we have semt each other video back n forth care to give me the skinny on where you think you can expolit the Tide ? I think we will pick the posion of containing Swafford" who I thank for his service" and will take our chances with our very athletic corners.

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

HAHA !! How many accounts did you create to not look like you have multiple personalities ? Me , myself I have 3 " jus sayin"  . so lets talk ball old friend !!! Over the years we have semt each other video back n forth care to give me the skinny on where you think you can expolit the Tide ? I think we will pick the posion of containing Swafford" who I thank for his service" and will take our chances with our very athletic corners.

Our play will be decided on many factors. If you go the route as Trousdale seemed to do which was shut down his running at all cost. We have we will beat you in the passing game. They REALLY honed in on him and didnt allow him to get his legs going. But he is just a good a passer as he is a runner and we managed to throw on them after we started passing and moved down the field. If your line is as good as Trousdale we will mix it up alot I'm sure to just make your defense uncomfortable. I believe to beat you we will have to run and pass but we will have to do it earlier in the game not start the second half. I believe you all will try to beat us in the air myself. We have a great secondary despite what Greenback did to us in the air. We has 2 interceptions that game, and a third that was ruled out of bounds that later review was to be a bad call. We seem to matchup well against each other. Greenback could pass on any team in 1 and 2A easily just a fyi.

Just now, REBELRON said:

Good luck to Meigs County.  I am pulling for you guy. Woman at work is Meigs graduate.  She is excited. 

We all are excited honesty. We know how hard it is to get here, we also know we only get one shot at it too. Our absolute best will be laid out there.