2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

meigs has recently played and beaten Gb and TC and lost a close one to SP with a hobbled Swafford. peabody has struggled with a fairley tema that played with the discipline of the longest yard and a riverside team who had no business being in that game. failing to see the difference in performance level in the playoffs is just complete and utter denial 

Okay. I’m enjoying this week & soaking it in cause it’s not often you get to play for a championship, let alone in consecutive years. I’ll be keeping up with this thread but it’s just not worth the time & effort for me to try & go back & forth with you all week. It’s like arguing with a telephone pole. But I think there is some truth to what you’ve said about Peabody but this team is senior heavy & most of them have started since they were sophomores. This isn’t uncharted waters for them. They’ve been here before so I’m confident. As any fan should be about their team. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Definitely not a redneck. Very far from it but I know how respect people and apparently your mom didn’t teach you how to have respect for other people. 

only god can judge me right ?  I know you are a very devout Christian. 

my mom eh. trust me if someone wants to get violent with me they will get more than they bargained for.  

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Okay. I’m enjoying this week & soaking it in cause it’s not often you get to play for a championship, let alone in consecutive years. I’ll be keeping up with this thread but it’s just not worth the time & effort for me to try & go back & forth with you all week. It’s like arguing with a telephone pole. But I think there is some truth to what you’ve said about Peabody but this team is senior heavy & most have them have started since they were sophomores. This isn’t uncharted waters for them. They’ve been here before so I’m confident. As any fan should be about their team. 

I second you, I didn’t post much last year the week of the Championship game and I probably won’t this year. 

Alright Tide and Tiger Nations its our time No other team matters as of last night when the game clocks hit 0 !!! This will be a fun ride Meigs fans if you havent been to a GoldBall game in cookeville its a blast .... The turf is very fast and unforgiving when you hit it. I would say we are 99 percent healthy at thos point which is great, hows the Tiger roster looking ? Hope for a great hard hitting game between 2 schools this coming Saturday ! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE