2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

its not distaste. its objective/what i see. and the hype is ridiculous. 

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your own opinion sir. But for the record, I do not think Peabody has this locked up. They are playing the best 2A team in the east that’s left. It’s going to take a near perfect game for Peabody to win & same for Meigs. I think these two teams are eerie similar so I think we should be in store for a good one. If either teams doesn’t start fast & make mistakes, it could get ugly.

Edited by FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your own opinion sir. But for the record, I do not think Peabody has this locked up. They are playing the best 2A team in the east that’s left. It’s going to take a near perfect game for Peabody to win & same for Meigs. I think these two teams are eerie similar so I think we should be in store for a good one. If either teams doesn’t start fast & make mistakes, it could get ugly for either team. 

Yes if Peabody plays the way they did in first quarter last night it will be over for Peabody 

Just now, FightingBlue0 said:

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your own opinion sir. But for the record, I do not think Peabody has this locked up. They are playing the best 2A team in the east that’s left. It’s going to take a near perfect game for Peabody to win & same for Meigs. I think these two teams are eerie similar so I think we should be in store for a good one. If either teams doesn’t start fast & make mistakes, it could get ugly for either team. 

Try to picture Dickson as a passer and you would have Swafford. Peabody must play perfect and so must Meigs. Turnovers might be the take in this game.

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

meigs has recently played and beaten Gb and TC and lost a close one to SP with a hobbled Swafford. peabody has struggled with a fairley tema that played with the discipline of the longest yard and a riverside team who had no business being in that game. failing to see the difference in performance level in the playoffs is just complete and utter denial 

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

i doubt that redneck, simmer down. 

Definitely not a redneck. Very far from it but I know how respect people and apparently your mom didn’t teach you how to have respect for other people. 

only god can judge me right ?  I know you are a very devout Christian. 

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

meigs has recently played and beaten Gb and TC and lost a close one to SP with a hobbled Swafford. peabody has struggled with a fairley tema that played with the discipline of the longest yard and a riverside team who had no business being in that game. failing to see the difference in performance level in the playoffs is just complete and utter denial 

Riverside best Forrest. We’re do you come up with this crap