2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

9 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

We can stop the run pretty good, I will say our passing defense can use some work but I’m sure we will definitely work on it this week. Fairley threw against us, but that was a total surprise they had. We know what you guys will bring to the table and we will have to respect both aspects of the game. 

Same for us man. Our teams are alot alike.

2 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

a couple weeks ago, you HATED Meigs County, but the last two weeks, you have been on the MC train. What changed?? LOL

General and I made good a few weeks ago actually. I made some remarks about his avatar as a Christian I probably shouldnt have. I made my peace with him and the good man up above to the best of my ability. Since then we've been good. That's where alot of that change came from just a fyi. At least I'd imagine that's why. Either way hes got just as much right on here as anyone even if it is ruffling feathers. I'd still take him over any orchrestation talk any day. 

18 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

riverside owned you for an entier quarter and was within 3 in the 3rd. thats the argument,. 

They had two plays... a trick play double pass & a pick 6... Peabody was down 14-7 at the end of the 1st. I don’t think Riverside picked up a first down until the 3rd quarter where Peabody late hit out of bounds to give them the first. I understand your distaste towards Peabody but at least try to see what actually happened. This will be a tough game & if either team doesn’t play their best ball, it will cost them. I think Meigs & Peabody are pretty similar teams. Should be a great game 

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i have always picked according to the game not feelings.  i pick against my own team. others here eithe rdont take a stand or just pick their team every week. at least yeti is saying it willbe  agood game. peabody folsk think they have this won u can tell. they are in for a surprise sat  

You are absolute idiot and to be straight up with you I can’t stand you. No one from Peabody has said or thinks Peabody has this in a bag. This game is going to be a fight till the clock hits zero. 

someone who is intelligent doesn’t try prove to other people they are intelligent or try to belittle people. I bet you are sour old man who doesn’t even like himself 

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

They had two plays... a trick play double pass & a pick 6... Peabody was down 14-7 at the end of the 1st. I don’t think Riverside picked up a first down until the 3rd quarter where Peabody late hit out of bounds to give them the first. I understand your distaste towards Peabody but at least try to see what actually happened. This will be a tough game & if either team doesn’t play their best ball, it will cost them. I think Meigs & Peabody are pretty similar teams. Should be a great game 

its not distaste. its objective/what i see. and the hype is ridiculous.