2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

I think Meigs’s schedule has prepared them for this game very well. We have played against 3 GREAT offensive teams (GB, SP, & TC) and 3 GREAT defensive teams (SP, Oneida, & TC). We are the underdog, as we should be. Peabody is the defending state champs. But we have played against some teams that are very unique and good in their own way that gave us good preparation for a game like this. 
And VandyFan, before you think about quoting this post saying “Peabody has speed like no other team” or “Peabody by 14,” please don’t. I’ve saw the same posts since week 2 when we played GB.

28 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

I think Meigs’s schedule has prepared them for this game very well. We have played against 3 GREAT offensive teams (GB, SP, & TC) and 3 GREAT defensive teams (SP, Oneida, & TC). We are the underdog, as we should be. Peabody is the defending state champs. But we have played against some teams that are very unique and good in their own way that gave us good preparation for a game like this. 
And VandyFan, before you think about quoting this post saying “Peabody has speed like no other team” or “Peabody by 14,” please don’t. I’ve saw the same posts since week 2 when we played GB.

and peabody looked average for 3 quarters honestly. riverside was within 3 points. megis wouldve run them off the field. peabody better play at a higher level than they have the last 2 weeks or a decisive loss is coming. 

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

and peabody looked average for 3 quarters honestly. riverside was within 3 points. megis wouldve run them off the field. peabody better play at a higher level than they have the last 2 weeks or a decisive loss is coming. 

Why isn’t forrest still playing ?   When did you become the Peabody/meigs expert ? 

38 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

You guys are the underdog in my book. Your playing against the defending champs. Did I not say since week two that you guys would make it to Cookeville. Peabody has more athletes than GB and SP. Meigs has a great team I’m not trying to dog them. I think Peabody has better line play and better receivers. They have faced the best running team in 2A also. South Pittsburg beat you guys on the outside and Greenback beat y’all in the throwing game. If I’m wrong I will gladly congratulate Meigs. 

Edited by vandyfan1

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Why isn’t forrest still playing ?   When did you become the Peabody/meigs expert ? 

i expected a "feelings hurt" response.  we all saw it... the peabody folks iare in denial, most of them. they have benefitted from a cupcake schedule and an average team was beating ur brains in and still within 3 late in the 3rd. you dont have to like the reality but meigs is much better tested and you guys have a lot to worry about.  

39 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

And I actually think I said 3 tds lol then but I’m saying 2 now:thumb: