2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

Just now, Kevin38 said:

That is not a legit argument, just a lot of hate, I have seen them a couple times, they are very good, have just have not played well the past few weeks.....

I think last night we still had some of that Fairley hangover for a bit in the game, and got over that hump. All we have to do is relax and play ball in this game

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

riverside owned you for an entier quarter and was within 3 in the 3rd. thats the argument,. 

Wow they owned me? really?...I dont recall playing RS, in fact my team will be playing Sat after this game so I will be sure to be there early enough to watch this one because I believe it will be a great game. I have no dog in this fight and do not care who wins as I dont do all this east/west/middle crap. You are just a big time hater when it comes to PB, say whatever you want, everyone here sees it.....

Edited by Kevin38

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

peabodys claiming fairley was some great team. they were trezevant without cordarian richardson, then abotu half as good 

Cordarrian Richardson*.  Fairley had 22 seniors and 36 players  add that up 

they were the most talented team in the state the absolute whole defense was fast not just the secondary. The linemen linebackers everyone.  Wilkins was good real good on defense and offense