2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

What's the status of Peabody's #3 and #4? #3 played but looked reluctant to run the ball and had his worst passing game of the year against a middle of the road team. Did #4 play in the second half? If he's not close to 100% especially at LB then Meigs will score into the 20's. Plus, it's a great story to have future Navy and Army players going at it in a high school game. Weather looks good for Saturday (that will change 5 times before kickoff). 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

What's the status of Peabody's #3 and #4? #3 played but looked reluctant to run the ball and had his worst passing game of the year against a middle of the road team. Did #4 play in the second half? If he's not close to 100% especially at LB then Meigs will score into the 20's. Plus, it's a great story to have future Navy and Army players going at it in a high school game. Weather looks good for Saturday (that will change 5 times before kickoff). 

Army Vs Navy will catch the eye from some reporter to write about I’m sure. 4 didn’t have to really carry it much in the second half, and we took him out in the middle of the third quarter so I’m sure he will get treatment and all that good stuff this week. Coop looked good at times, but he definitely need to run the ball to balance out the offense Saturday.. passing wise those 2 ints could’ve been avoided, just throw it away. Besides that I thought our main players did what they needed to do to get here. 

15 minutes ago, Salem said:

4 played the whole second half on defense and ran tge ball a few times. I guess he didn’t run it much in second half because we didn’t need him to.  Baugus’s injury last week was on his right shoulder he is left handed again we didn’t need him to run either.  I think he threw like 3 touchdown passes. He forced a few and got intercepted. He can’t do that against meigs.  I hope the weather is great but you are right it will change won’t really know till Friday what guess is right lol 

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Army Vs Navy will catch the eye from some reporter to write about I’m sure. 4 didn’t have to really carry it much in the second half, and we took him out in the middle of the third quarter so I’m sure he will get treatment and all that good stuff this week. Coop looked good at times, but he definitely need to run the ball to balance out the offense Saturday.. passing wise those 2 ints could’ve been avoided, just throw it away. Besides that I thought our main players did what they needed to do to get here. 

Even if I wasnt biased, that's a good story. About the Army vs,Navy scenario. We talked about that last year but didnt work out lol.

Edited by Imthayeti

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Even if I wasnt biased, that's a good story. About the Army vs,Navy scenario. We talked about that last year but didnt work out lol.

I seen a post from our football page that said, “go Army, beat Navy” it’ll be a good clash when them two meet in the hole 

Either way, commitment to service for both young men is above and beyond. 

Edited by Goldenpride

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

4 played the whole second half on defense and ran tge ball a few times. I guess he didn’t run it much in second half because we didn’t need him

I watched the first half and saw the play he left and was curious about the severity of the injury. I tuned in to Ravenwood/ Houston game and relied on the general’s Peabody play by play in the 2nd half. :roflol:

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

I watched the first half and saw the play he left and was curious about the severity of the injury. I tuned in to Ravenwood/ Houston game and relied on the general’s Peabody play by play in the 2nd half. :roflol:

:roflolk:   Yeah he played the whole second half on defense but only ran a couple plays because we were getting it done other ways 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Much better pic!

Sometimes we don't realize what we banter on here gets back to the kids but probably all of it does unfortunately. But that sign is funny right there!

Well Roy cant blame powerp for costing them a championship this year because he,Old Pirate and Southtowner provided the tackling fuel with their rants for 6 months now!And i aint joking neither.lol