2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

For a guy who has followed Meigs County football my whole life, this will be a special week for me, my family, and this whole town. I hope this town enjoys this. This just doesn’t happen every year! 

Proud to be a Tiger! 

I guess I would be considered a stray as I wasn't brought up here, but its easy to pick up and run with it ill give it that.

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nice post ! Its a great atmosphere for sure how far is the drive for yall ?

82 miles! Bout an hour and a half drive! Over the last 6 years we’ve been to Murfreesboro to play in a basketball state championship, 3 softball state championships, and a baseball state tournament appearance, but we haven’t made it to the BIG SHOW in football since 1995! Can’t wait! It’s been too long! 

1 minute ago, MarsBlackmon said:

82 miles! Bout an hour and a half drive! Over the last 6 years we’ve been to Murfreesboro to play in a basketball state championship, 3 softball state championships, and a baseball state tournament appearance, but we haven’t made it to the BIG SHOW in football since 1995! Can’t wait! It’s been too long! 

Drive is worse for us but we are used to the drive I guess.