2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

On 11/30/2019 at 10:02 PM, allgoodlf said:

He is a devout racist who pretends to be a Christian.  I could be wrong but his post speaks volumes.  He thinks he is better and smarter.  If we could buy him for what he is worth and sale him for what he thinks he is worth,we could retire rich.

racist? i dont think ive posted anything racist 

On 11/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, vandyfan1 said:

No general you haven’t  seen these teams in person so by video you can only compare speed to the other players beside them or beat them. Like I said video is deceiving. 

millions of fans, sportswriters, and media judge/comment/predict and gamble on teams based on video/tv. but your view from a fence 500 yards from the action at field level while u wipe processed cheese sauce from ur beard and juggle a hot chocolate and a ring pop is better. ok. 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa man I cant wait to meet up !!! Savor it brother that silver ball will look sweet at Meigs Highschool !!! Will it be yalls first ?

I watched them play a not as good TC team and S.Pitt. South Pitt looks like us, but we have more weapons and speed

Meigs plays bully ball and they can throw it but their receivers are nowhere as skilled or fast as Fairley.  Swaffod is a beast and 34 is not bad.  I think out defence will be the difference

Their d line can be pushed around.  That TC tram is not near the team they were last year.

1 hour ago, allgoodlf said:

I watched them play a not as good TC team and S.Pitt. South Pitt looks like us, but we have more weapons and speed

Meigs plays bully ball and they can throw it but their receivers are nowhere as skilled or fast as Fairley.  Swaffod is a beast and 34 is not bad.  I think out defence will be the difference

Their d line can be pushed around.  That TC tram is not near the team they were last year.

Sounds like a self help course. Tell me more.