2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

TC had a better defense this year easily compared to last year. Thisnyear offensively they lacked the impact player that Baines qas but played with a #2 imo who wasnt far behind him in athleticism. I think all in all TC was all around better this year than last. I will let them say that for themselves though. Offensively they had #5, #6, and #2 who were all great athletes and hard to contain for 4 quarters. Just my opinion.

Good analogy. Thanks

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Self help course path to a W , call it what you may !! I promise you with as hard as these two teams hit these boys all gonna be feelin it sunday !!

We can agree on Peabody feeling it Sunday.

Edited by Imthayeti

25 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

peabody has more speed than SP?

Hard to say General . But we probably will agree that speed isnt the end all as people seem to believe!! Speed can be schemed against with great coaching, solid assignment ball and great tackling  technique.

Edited by PeabodyPride

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Just remember we hurt 2 of their best players before you played them last year. You honestly didnt play the same team in the championship that we faced in the qtrs last year.

The players that were hurt played.  I just don’t think they were as explosive this year compared to last year.  Either way they are a good team 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

The players that were hurt played.  I just don’t think they were as explosive this year compared to last year.  Either way they are a good team 

If your basing that on the footage you seen vs us playing, Alot of that can be contributed to our defense. They are the real deal.

Edited by Imthayeti

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Defensively I think they were as good, if not better. Offensively I agree, less explosive, but #2, #5, and #6 are capable of busting one at any moment. I think the style they play now compliments them well without Baines.

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

the passing games dont face each other doofus 

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

millions of fans, sportswriters, and media judge/comment/predict and gamble on teams based on video/tv. but your view from a fence 500 yards from the action at field level while u wipe processed cheese sauce from ur beard and juggle a hot chocolate and a ring pop is better. ok. 

:thumb: