2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Old news.  This has been all over the T.   It was done as something fun.  Like Tide21 said, it's apparently not allowed.  All self-imposed restrictions have been fulfilled aside from the 2 years of no social media simply because it hasn't been 2 years yet.   Our facebook page and twitter accounts are not run by the coaches.    Sorry to steal your spotlight of thinking you were digging up unknown dirt.  haha

41 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Old news.  This has been all over the T.   It was done as something fun.  Like Tide21 said, it's apparently not allowed.  All self-imposed restrictions have been fulfilled aside from the 2 years of no social media simply because it hasn't been 2 years yet.   Our facebook page and twitter accounts are not run by the coaches.    Sorry to steal your spotlight of thinking you were digging up unknown dirt.  haha

i didnt think that

3 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Are you serious. We have not tried one in years and we won't anytime soon. We will also be going for 2 everytime we score. We kick extra points for fun sometimes when we are up big. It's an adventure.  

Even the kickoff is fun to watch because you got no clue were its going.

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me I have seen y’all kick extra points. Swafford kicked them