Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, pepvol said:

And then there's little Rollred ... a Henry Co fan who is eat up with envy and his red is turning green . Little Rollred wishes his team got all the attention but when they get their behind beat 31-24 by a team they beat a few weeks earlier 48-14 .... well little Rollred has to stay at home and watch all the big boys playing for Championships ... this makes Rollred so insanely jealous that he whines and cries on CoachT while the Big boys are winning more Gold Trophies ... Poor little Rollred 

Also you mock but you didn't say I was wrong. Read what rolenoles said. He admitted what i was saying. 

Edited by RollRed

When winning a championship means you live in a glass house and have to expect to look out and see a few rock throwers in the backyard, never fails. For those that bash Maryville because a few families don't want their kids to be involved in programs that are absolute jokes and the leaders of Blount County turn their heads to health hazards in locker rooms that have been pointed out by an A.D. and parents of those kids just waiting for a big lawsuit. Maryville or Alcoa don't have to recruit the county kids, the county does it for us. 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:54 AM, District12AA said:

Pot meet kettle. Grimes dad was hired as DC. Son follows dad. Simple.

Where did McGill start his HS career?? 

Both teams have the majority of talent from their own backyard but don't act like the Rebels haven't benefited from transfers

We don’t DA.  McGill came over during his 9th grade because he and his dad weren’t gonna tolerate that freaking mess over at WB. It was their decision and they made it.  Get over yourself .

8 hours ago, pepvol said:

And then there's little Rollred ... a Henry Co fan who is eat up with envy and his red is turning green . Little Rollred wishes his team got all the attention but when they get their behind beat 31-24 by a team they beat a few weeks earlier 48-14 .... well little Rollred has to stay at home and watch all the big boys playing for Championships ... this makes Rollred so insanely jealous that he whines and cries on CoachT while the Big boys are winning more Gold Trophies ... Poor little Rollred 

Yep 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, RollRed said:

I cant help it maryville and Alcoa dominate because they can stack there team .  People know how high school football teams look. And they dont all have everyone going to play college ball. It's ok people... just admit I'm right. These 2 teams attract the best in Tennessee I get that. But in the post about about how east dominated west. Do you really believe geographicall location has anything to do with who wins and losses... we all know the east just gets by with more. 

Maybe its something in the smokey mountain spring water they drink? Blount county doesn't have the population of Knox, Williamson, Rutherford,  Memphis area, yet the county still dominates. If you could make it through the off season conditioning the kids put in, you might understand. Heck, you should see the off season "extra" work that one of the dads leads.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:55 PM, JSamson7 said:

The east just has better coaches, it's pretty simple.

That statement is true.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, 32hammer said:

Maryville wins this game by 4 TDs.  Last night was the real 6a state title game. 

I was close. I said this at the beginning of the year.

Congrats to the  Maryville kids and coaches on a job well done all season and all off season.

Two of four dominate. The other 2 have a total of about 3,000 students. Alcoa City Schools have 20 percent non-resident students, according to Director of Finance Tom Shamblin. Do all of those play football-of course not-but it does make a difference with a pair of large schools up the road underachieving.