Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, RollRed said:

Who's winning or playing football today besides the NFL? Looks like you are cruising coacht as well. Does it make you feel good calling me little?  I'm 6'3 280 . How big do men grow where you come from boy? Dont worry about henry county. And like I said if you bet butthurt its probably your team. 

I don't care how big you are , if you're on a board about high school kids trying to diminish and belittle their accomplishments , then you're little rollred . You're so eat up with envy you spent days trying to make 15, 16 , 17 & 18 year old boys feel bad ... boys that busted their butts to achieve what they did . Nobody's Butthurt but you , you're like a bug on Maryville's windshield . 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

I don't care how big you are , if you're on a board about high school kids trying to diminish and belittle their accomplishments , then you're little rollred . You're so eat up with envy you spent days trying to make 15, 16 , 17 & 18 year old boys feel bad ... boys that busted their butts to achieve what they did . Nobody's Butthurt but you , you're like a bug on Maryville's windshield . 

It wasnt me trying to belittle any kids. This all got started when one of you dingus went on about how the east dominated the west. I knew the butthurt party would show itself.   I never said maryville was guilty. I know maryville may not "recruit " but I'd bet you're the beneficiary of talent coming from the transfer portal. Yal brag about being dominat but we all know you're not just play only kids born and raised there. Dont even pretend to. If it's a legal loophole by all means take advantage.  But dont rub it in anyone's face when most of us play the kids we have and that's it.. you sound like such a loser trying to justify what's really going on. . Its getting deep in here.. the you know what!

12 minutes ago, RollRed said:

It wasnt me trying to belittle any kids. This all got started when one of you dingus went on about how the east dominated the west. I knew the butthurt party would show itself.   I never said maryville was guilty. I know maryville may not "recruit " but I'd bet you're the beneficiary of talent coming from the transfer portal. Yal brag about being dominat but we all know you're not just play only kids born and raised there. Dont even pretend to. If it's a legal loophole by all means take advantage.  But dont rub it in anyone's face when most of us play the kids we have and that's it.. you sound like such a loser trying to justify what's really going on. . Its getting deep in here.. the you know what!

Not our fault no one wants to move to your area. 

59 minutes ago, strongx said:

Imagine how good hairtage and wb (the other schools in the county) would be if alcoa, murvil, and greenback didn’t take their players. Those two schools would be winning the championship instead of the others.

#barkingupwrongtree

Now now.. according to the fans these winning teams are 100% legit. And only playing kids that were born and raised there. They claim to be better 100% because of better coaching.  They will call you names and say your just jealous and envious. Be ready.. it's coming. 

Edited by RollRed

22 minutes ago, RollRed said:

The East won 3A , 4A , 5A & 6A , the west 1A &2A ... So someone made an Accurate statement and you're so Butthurt you're still crying about someone pointing out a fact 2 days later . You have nothing to do with Ravenwood or Maryville but here you still are .