Trousdale Co. 2020 Team 112

BCB~MVP

Just now, H2Oman said:

Your bar may be higher, but you still couldn’t win a little ole region championship and news flash... it won’t happen next year either.

Who's going to stop us????  The team we beat in the 3rd round?  I'll take second right now in the Region for next year just to come over to Kitty Country and send you home for the 3rd straight year.  Like I said, some live for the Region Championship while others strive for a higher Goal.  That may explain the trophy case.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Who's going to stop us????  The team we beat in the 3rd round?  I'll take second right now in the Region for next year just to come over to Kitty Country and send you home for the 3rd straight year.  Like I said, some live for the Region Championship while others strive for a higher Goal.  That may explain the trophy case.  

But you won nothing this year partner and you will win nothing next year. 

Just now, H2Oman said:

Winning nothing a couple years is fine if it builds a team up to win it all in the long run.  See these Seniors coming up next year have been to the State game, 4th round, and are very hungry to get back to the Ship.  Your team just cant seem to get past the 3rd round and will never experience it as long as TC is in the same classification!  I know it's a hard thing to understand, but one day you will.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Winning nothing a couple years is fine if it builds a team up to win it all in the long run.  See these Seniors coming up next year have been to the State game, 4th round, and are very hungry to get back to the Ship.  Your team just cant seem to get past the 3rd round and will never experience it as long as TC is in the same classification!  I know it's a hard thing to understand, but one day you will.  

that means zilch... ya'll are on the down tick. everyone has those periods 

3 hours ago, FromDaMudd said:

they will be ok .... i believe

With new rules for students attending TC we don't know what we will add to next year team. Maybe some of H2O players would live to put on that purple and gold and play with Trousdale written across their chest. 

7 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I think everybody is off on their perspective. Winning a region championship is an accomplishment to be proud of. On the flip side, to say going to the semifinals is the equivalent of "winning nothing" is totally wrong as well. Personally, I would rather play in a game that gives you the opportunity to go to the state championship. Neither negates the value of the other to me. I just think it's a moot argument to compare the two.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

TC is a premier program that knows how to win.  Who is the coach at TC now?