Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

On 9/2/2020 at 5:48 PM, Elitesports4 said:

Another clown.. played under blade/rosser actually. But again another d rider coming to the rescue.. why can’t y’all minds y’all business and quit mentioning me is it that hard?

MentalELITESports4000 - I think we all just need your words of wisdom. Can you remind us again how awesome you are? And what you do for 'every' OR, Clinton, AC, DB, etc, etc player, coach that ever walked the field.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I tell you what, that as plain ugly. I'm not sure I have ever seen OR D look this way. All in all, we were broken plain in simple but the underlying issue is making adjustments. #20 exploited not just #17, but the entire coaching staff. Making adjustments wins games. Total loss for words.

And if #1 isn't in the game, why is he running, jumping around all game? I heard he was 100% all week.

Are we trying to bait our conference foes into this game? Who knows. What I do know, coaching gets a solid F.

7 minutes ago, bounder said:

Don't know the answer to that but I don't think Coach Gaddis would just let Farragut beat us on purpose. For what ever reason.The way we played don't think one player would have made a difference.

I do think Jackson makes a huge difference if he plays, which from his antics on the sidelines, it seems for certain that he could've played. As for "the way we played", I'll agree if you're talking about the defense, because despite the fact that there was no running game, the offense played well enough to win but the defense was AWFUL and the extra point game was AWFUL!

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Don't know the answer to that but I don't think Coach Gaddis would just let Farragut beat us on purpose. For what ever reason.The way we played don't think one player would have made a difference.

LOL, well that 1 player scored 4 times and had more than 200 receiving yards.

#20 for FHS had 200 total yards rushing and receiving. 3 TDs. #1 for OR should have played.  He tweaked his ankle on Monday.  What happened to if your injured you sit out.  If you're hurting, you play.  I don't care if you have college offers or not.  All football players are banged up and hurting this time of year.  What kind of message does that send to teammates, #1 has to be protected because he is more important than the rest of you guys.  smdh

Horrendous performance by OR last night.  The thing that bothered me the most was the team was flat. They looked exhausted.  They looked slow and out of shape.  They looked disinterested.  After the game some, not all, were laughing and joking.  It didn't seem to bother them that they lost, to Farragut of all teams.  I know a team can't be "up" every single week.  But this was OR vs Farragut!

Better get to work and improve this week or they will get boat raced at West.  Running Clock.  1st time since Stanton era. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

#20 for FHS had 200 total yards rushing and receiving. 3 TDs. #1 for OR should have played.  He tweaked his ankle on Monday.  What happened to if your injured you sit out.  If you're hurting, you play.  I don't care if you have college offers or not.  All football players are banged up and hurting this time of year.  What kind of message does that send to teammates, #1 has to be protected because he is more important than the rest of you guys.  smdh

Horrendous performance by OR last night.  The thing that bothered me the most was the team was flat. They looked exhausted.  They looked slow and out of shape.  They looked disinterested.  After the game some, not all, were laughing and joking.  It didn't seem to bother them that they lost, to Farragut of all teams.  I know a team can't be "up" every single week.  But this was OR vs Farragut!

Better get to work and improve this week or they will get boat raced at West.  Running Clock.  1st time since Stanton era. 

Well said. It was flipping embarrassing, and that’s me putting it mildly. They looked totally unprepared, and that falls directly on the coaches shoulders. I reckon we thought we were big stuff after shutting out 2 putrid teams and got a little cocky. Well, I hope last night humbled them in a significant way. If by going by what you say some of them  were acting like after the game though, that’s doubtful. I reckon we’ll see.

Edited by SweetScience