FORREST 2020

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

@vandyfan1 is a classic average sports fan. loves to brag about "I CALLED THAT I CALLED THAT" on easy-to-pick, non out-on-a-limb type picks. kisses up to fans of the hot team of the moment in an obnoxious manner, is passive aggressive towards teams that arent popular in his eyes. was absolutely star struck by the peabody team similar to a housewife over Adam Levine. Overeager to be the first to answer a question about any team. wants to be perceived as in the know. wishes he were @Southtowner

If u want to critique posters that's fine. But for you to be the one is ridiculous. I have never saw someone who twists words so much and not own up to it when they are wrong. You criticize ppl acting like a burro then u get butt hurt when someone lashes out at u. And talk about being wrong in predictions you missed on riverside first two playoff games by two scores each game. But u did get it right predicting Forrest would lose to riverside 

14 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

If u want to critique posters that's fine. But for you to be the one is ridiculous. I have never saw someone who twists words so much and not own up to it when they are wrong. You criticize ppl acting like a burro then u get butt hurt when someone lashes out at u. And talk about being wrong in predictions you missed on riverside first two playoff games by two scores each game. But u did get it right predicting Forrest would lose to riverside 

is there a point here 

23 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

I like the way y’all are thinking. North vs the South!! 

Should play in middle school, too. Liberty got out of our middle school league so there's room. 

17 hours ago, team69 said:

Proud of my nephew who is a soph. at Forrest for making all region

He was a solid DE. Hope he hits the weight room hard and has two more big years!

22 hours ago, Salem said:

Should play in middle school, too. Liberty got out of our middle school league so there's room. 

He was a solid DE. Hope he hits the weight room hard and has two more big years!

Need too, It would be just like duck river football league. Somebody needs to make this happen again.  Its good:  for the county, both schools for rivalry week for school spirit to get other students involved , and a awesome gate for both teams. 

• 4 weeks later...

looking at 2020

games Forrest should win
at Community  
at Loretto 
Cascade

games Forrest can win
Eagleville
Moore Co
at Lawrence Co
East Robertson
Summertown

games Forrest likely will not win
at Lewis Co
at Portland

so this team could be anywhere from 8-2 to 3-7. i think they will win enough to finish ahead of community and loretto and make the playoffs. 

Forrest should hit the recruiting trail. Whatever that looks like, legally speaking. This isn't TC or Peabody. There are good athletes in that school who don't play. Thats on the staff, and is part of the deal. Get your best athletes in winter weight room workouts.  

Edited by GeneralForrest