2020 1A- Who ya got???

Mustang1969

2 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

NCS, TCA, or any other private ever followed TSSAA regs until they were put into their CORRECT classification. I’ve been around athletics in Jackson enough to see the coaches  stopping by middle school football practices, basketball, etc to eyeball who’s coming up and who/ whose parents should be approached about playing for the private’s. There’s many more ways to “recruit” than simply offering scholarships. Like who needs help with rent, who needs a job, etc. If y’all would quit crying about how mistreated you were we could move on. 

Neither TCA or their fans are complaining about going to division 2 so get that right out of your head. If you have proof that TCA broke rules you and your school should have turned them in. However, you have no proof and you were just trying to blow smoke up everybody's back side. If you can't provide specific instances then you just need to stand down with your rhetoric . By the way, even though TCA is now in division 2, we have never offered any athlete a scholarship to play sports at TCA. It is obvious that you simply have a hatred for all things private and that is sad.

Man I remember a day when I played There were 3 classes. And it was always a challenge and a badge of honor to ourselves and to our parents when we would go stick to the pansy private school kids.  I guess The parents are just softer now because they never got a trophy so they want little Johnny to get one for them. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Neither TCA or their fans are complaining about going to division 2 so get that right out of your head. If you have proof that TCA broke rules you and your school should have turned them in. However, you have no proof and you were just trying to blow smoke up everybody's back side. If you can't provide specific instances then you just need to stand down with your rhetoric . By the way, even though TCA is now in division 2, we have never offered any athlete a scholarship to play sports at TCA. It is obvious that you simply have a hatred for all things private and that is sad.

And no parent of an athlete has ever gained employment at your school after athlete has agreed to come there?  No athlete has ever worked for school in lieu of payment? Everybody knows y’alls honeyhole back in the day was Gerdau. If the kid could excel at a sport then their parent could get a job there. I don’t have a hatred for private’s only sanctimonious  turds that want everyone to believe their poop doesn’t stank. Now this would be a good time for you to hush if your narcissistic personality will allow you too.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Your right.  Let’s move back to the Transfer stuff. Or some other advantage.  Hahahahahaha. I think It is great. It’s not our fault now that the same usual suspects are still at the top. I think There should be 10 classes in public and 5 classes in private.  Hahahahaha. 

I don’t care how many classes are in Tennessee personally. I only care that all private’s are in their own class and Huntingdon can start playing West Tn competition again starting in 2021.

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

And no parent of an athlete has ever gained employment at your school after athlete has agreed to come there?  No athlete has ever worked for school in lieu of payment? Everybody knows y’alls honeyhole back in the day was Gerdau. If the kid could excel at a sport then their parent could get a job there. I don’t have a hatred for private’s only sanctimonious  turds that want everyone to believe their poop doesn’t stank. Now this would be a good time for you to hush if your narcissistic personality will allow you too.

Nope, our stuff stinks just like yours does. Have no idea what you are trying to imply with that particular steel firm. To my knowledge there is not even a banner anywhere on campus representing that business. Again, you are just blowing smoke. You should also be careful with your words. Ya'll probably have a skeleton or two in your closet.

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

Nope, our stuff stinks just like yours does. Have no idea what you are trying to imply with that particular steel firm. To my knowledge there is not even a banner anywhere on campus representing that business. Again, you are just blowing smoke. You should also be careful with your words. Ya'll probably have a skeleton or two in your closet.

No that would be McKenzie genius. Your the one who should be careful with their words, I tell you what, you apologize for that terrible name you called me and I will try my best to ignore you from now on.

16 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Man your right. That’s why we have so much hardware in our trophy case. Everybody come on over. We are ready for more gold balls. Hahahahahaha. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Those girls went to school there since kindergarten. I dont Think we recruit them that early. Sorry but hard to tell at that age if they were going to be stud softball players. Good one though. 

See your guilty conscience is making you think I was implying anything. What girls are you talking about? All I said is that you had some gold softballs. Cmon big un I like you man.

24 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

See your guilty conscience is making you think I was implying anything. What girls are you talking about? All I said is that you had some gold softballs. Cmon big un I like you man.

Dude I and Anyone else knew where you were going with that. That’s why I just Answered it. Hahahahahaha