2020 1A- Who ya got???

Mustang1969

On 12/7/2019 at 2:46 PM, BigEdMo said:

The simple truth is someone will always say that someone has an advantage. That’s the sad truth about society. Poor me look what everyone else has. Look in the mirror and see what you can do to make something happen. That’s the way I see It should be. Just my opinion and I know It doesn’t mean much. In this world someone is always going to have an advantage. Look for a way to rise above it. 

All I got to say is Nashville Christian 2015. 1a with the multiplier. That's not many kids. Most talented 1a team I've ever seen.

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

All I got to say is Nashville Christian 2015. 1a with the multiplier. That's not many kids. Most talented 1a team I've ever seen.

NCS, along withe the last of the privates who followed TSSAA regulations have now been banished to D2. Sadly, some will still complain. It now goes from private schools being the guilty party to schools with open enrollment versus schools with closed enrollment and urban vs rural schools with the aforementioned enrollment categories. If you get past that then people complain about the cutoff line as far as population between one Division and another. The moral of the story is..... No matter what you do to correct a situation, somebody will always have a complaint with it and feel that the world is against them. You are never going to please everyone. Just my personal opinion.

• Upvote 1

NCS, TCA, or any other private ever followed TSSAA regs until they were put into their CORRECT classification. I’ve been around athletics in Jackson enough to see the coaches  stopping by middle school football practices, basketball, etc to eyeball who’s coming up and who/ whose parents should be approached about playing for the private’s. There’s many more ways to “recruit” than simply offering scholarships. Like who needs help with rent, who needs a job, etc. If y’all would quit crying about how mistreated you were we could move on. 

17 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

NCS, TCA, or any other private ever followed TSSAA regs until they were put into their CORRECT classification. I’ve been around athletics in Jackson enough to see the coaches  stopping by middle school football practices, basketball, etc to eyeball who’s coming up and who/ whose parents should be approached about playing for the private’s. There’s many more ways to “recruit” than simply offering scholarships. Like who needs help with rent, who needs a job, etc. If y’all would quit crying about how mistreated you were we could move on. 

Your right.  Let’s move back to the Transfer stuff. Or some other advantage.  Hahahahahaha. I think It is great. It’s not our fault now that the same usual suspects are still at the top. I think There should be 10 classes in public and 5 classes in private.  Hahahahaha.