2020 1A- Who ya got???

Mustang1969

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Mustang 1969 I just heard or seen TCA do things the wrong way. I do know for a fact that USJ and JCS have players from all over West Tn attend their schools and all happen to play football. I never heard or saw TCA operate that way.

Bud I really don’t know why these fellers even come in here starting that mess. You really gotta look at more than football to realize the lengths they have gone to over the years to be relevant. It shouldn’t matter if players come from all over west tn or just all over Jackson. 

16 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Of course they were, your on a thread that states 1A 2020. Those LC folks don’t live as close to Jackson as most or they wouldn’t say TCA tried to do things by the rules either. That’s laughable.

Your right this is 2020 1A who you got.  Huntingdon will be regular season champs again. Then flop in playoffs. There are we back on track. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Your right this is 2020 1A who you got.  Huntingdon will be regular season champs again. Then flop in playoffs. There are we back on track. 

Heck son you need to read on up. We might not even make the dad blame playoffs.  The more you talk the more I’m convinced you was that sweater vester that got his brains bashed in with that pumpkin over here at DU.

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

Heck son you need to read on up. We might not even make the dad blame playoffs.  The more you talk the more I’m convinced you was that sweater vester that got his brains bashed in with that pumpkin over here at DU.

First of all plz explain the pumpkin and DU. That does have me scratching my head. And as far as playoffs. Don’t worry y’all will be there like every year. 

1 minute ago, Waker said:

And TCA will try to go 4-6 and still be the bottom feeders of the privates in Jackson. Good luck.

We never beat our chest and shout to the high heavens how great we are. We know it’s a long fall down. Y’all should know.  Even a dog learns to not crap in the floor if you rub their nose in it and whip them. Seams like y’all would learn by now. 

20 hours ago, rlh said:

SP loses some but has some coming back.  Several running backs will be back.  We will have to see how the QB recovers.  Key will be some linemen on both sides as well as Tipton and the receiver Hubbard.  People better keep an eye on Gordy the next couple or 3 years.

The line is going to be the biggest test.  Need to find a great blocking and catching TE (Cooper) and need to replace Hubbard.  My guess is younger Hubbard will step up just fine (Cooper also). Maybe Powers will step it up as a receiver.  The Lewis kid too!

20 hours ago, powerp said:

SP will be awfully tough to deal with next year imo. Linemen will develop as season progresses but will have skill guys galore. Watch for Kelly, Frame, Cooper, and Jackson to compliment Sanders!

Plus we got 3 capable backs from 8th grade coming up.  We may struggle at times, but I feel if we give the ball the Kelly 20 times a game we shouldn’t have much problem. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

We never beat our chest and shout to the high heavens how great we are. We know it’s a long fall down. Y’all should know.  Even a dog learns to not crap in the floor if you rub their nose in it and whip them. Seams like y’all would learn by now. 

YOU should never beat your chest and proclaim greatness. But meet someone with a TCA shirt on around town and they better hope it don’t rain.

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

First of all plz explain the pumpkin and DU. That does have me scratching my head. And as far as playoffs. Don’t worry y’all will be there like every year. 

Some big ol smart mouth boy with a TCA sweater vest on got drunk and started flapping his gums and another guy finally heard enough and took a pumpkin and smashed it over his head. To be fair though once the sweater vester got the pumpkin dislodged from his head he put up a decent fight. Carroll County DU banquet about 10 years ago or so.