Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2020

PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You mean 350lbs. The boy is a monster. I knew how important he was that’s why I mentioned him. Y’all are breaking in some new skill position people but the bulldozers y’all have returning on both lines should help a lot. 

Yeah,we will have a line that's huge amd athletic,that's why I say its 2 A ball and with the holes these men among boys will knock will make us hard to stop !!! 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes. I should have been more considerate. He is a high risk candidate..... for getting trolled. :)

Please ! high risk !?!? Best believe when the coaches came into my store this morning I made sure to ask, haha but ya never know with small town ball mow do ya ???? Kids leave ! As far as the Tide O amd D line I think back to what the Meigs coach said,I believe best he had seen,and they was very young ! and still will be mostly Juniors,these big boys can move 5 300 + pounders with engines that dont quit !!! So BPM you know I dont mind stepping out and maki g bold unpopular statements so here it goes, Trenton will repeat this year,again,Trenton will bring home the 3rd in a row to T Town!!! You know what we have ,you know the dominance of the JV backs last year ,do you disagree????? Be honest my Big Purple Frienemy

9 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I’ve got nothing!!! Pride good luck this season. I will Be at the season opener for  tide and dogs

Thanks man,do me a favor,bring a few big absorbent towels,need you at the ready to soak up all the Dog tears after The Tide takes the newspaper to them Bad Poodles" #4 in 4 years "

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Thanks man,do me a favor,bring a few big absorbent towels,need you at the ready to soak up all the Dog tears after The Tide takes the newspaper to them Bad Poodles" #4 in 4 years "

The big question of how Peabody does this year is how well their offense works. We seen times where Peabody’s offense at times got stagnant like the Fairley game last year. I like Peabody to have a good year and win some closer games. Milan same way in a lot of ways. Got to find ways to score. Defense held their own a lot especially South Gibson game last year. Ought to be two pretty good football teams. If Peabody beats Milan this year, wouldn’t surprise me if they are back in Cookeville. Milan ought to be a handful for Peabody.