SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I've read his address. There's nothing like it that I've ever written. Never been another man like him either. His speech was poetry.

Washington warned the nation of political parties in his Farewell Address, published in newspapers across the country in 1796. He feared that partisanship would lead to a “spirit of revenge” in which party members would not govern for the good of the people, but for power. 

1 minute ago, RebClone said:

Washington warned the nation of political parties in his Farewell Address, published in newspapers across the country in 1796. He feared that partisanship would lead to a “spirit of revenge” in which party members would not govern for the good of the people, but for power. 

Spurgeon and D.L. Moody were great people.

I like my way of doing things better then your way of not doing them.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I've read his address. There's nothing like it that I've ever written. Never been another man like him either. His speech was poetry.

Back to the liberal thing, If you think I'm for abortion,WRONG, If you think I'm for same sex marriage,WRONG, if you think I like our welfare system ,WRONG again. What liberal thing am I being accused of. Help me out.

Just now, pujo said:

Back to the liberal thing, If you think I'm for abortion,WRONG, If you think I'm for same sex marriage,WRONG, if you think I like our welfare system ,WRONG again. What liberal thing am I being accused of. Help me out.

Lol gonna let you sit on it Pujo. We have gotten along for a little while now, but if you want to go back to name calling we can. We can end it here or continue I'm trying to be the better man. I didnt appreciate being called a liar and acted in kind. Difference is my feelings aren't worn on my sleeves. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Welfare is basically a stimulus check thats given out every month so that poor people will spend that money at big corporations businesses. Get that EBT and go to DG, Wal-Mart, Food City, or Ingles and give it back to big corp...

Just now, Appvol said:

A lot of people at the beginning said there is nothing to worry about just keep doing what you normally do. This the NYC health commissioner in Feb 2.

But he claimed to know it was a pandemic , I remember when he said it and plenty were saying quite the opposite. And if he thought it was nothing why did he block SOME people from China.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Absolutely spot on. Problem is people with power already money etc are who we get. Be nice to have a farmer be president again.:thumb:  Shame is incouldnt tell you who the last real farming president was.

Yeah you have to be DEEPLY connected, plenty of common people are extremely smart, They just don't allow us the right choices.