Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You sound like one of those irritating telemarketers that call up and say your computer has been infected or your credit card needs attention or your car warranty is about to or has expired.

Truth is EVERYONE has a computer, credit card & vehicle.   So the chances are they have targeted someone that fits that profile.

Point being:  we lose a player that transfers out very often.  It doesn't mean we have internal issues or you have a cousin named Billy Bobby down at the lumber mill or the skillet factory or anywhere else for that matter feeding you inside info on SPHS.  

Chances are you can go ahead right now and say you've heard we will have someone transfer out next year or the year after or 5 years from now and you stand a chance of being correct.   This day and age kids transfer in and out.   It's the nature of the beast. 

Side note, I actually haven’t owned a computer in about 12 years so not everyone. . . But you said everyone. . . Dang it, guess I’m wrong again :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crow said:

Side note, I actually haven’t owned a computer in about 12 years so not everyone. . . But you said everyone. . . Dang it, guess I’m wrong again :lol:

You've got a phone,  same difference. :)  I'll respond more later.  I'm heading to a basketball game.  Basketball doesn't get much attention down by the speedway.  Sad in a way.  But I'll do what I can to support the boys and girls when I can.

Now excuse me,  I've gotta saddle up.

LjcwrYxD_400x400.jpg

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Welp looks like this party is on the verge of getting shut down. Way to go Roy. 

I just noticed that.  Did you go crying to Coach?  :)

If it's any consolation we are getting waxed by Monterey.   Very solid team.   Smooth shooters and role players all around.

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did you?  Your the left wing liberal sissy. 

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement you still over here spewing your mess? Let me ask you a question. Is that Diffee man using that Pettigrew mans practice schedule or did that Childress man get him the correct one? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement you still over here spewing your mess? Let me ask you a question. Is that Diffee man using that Pettigrew mans practice schedule or did that Childress man get him the correct one? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

How many posts you gonna get deleted today Roy for inappropriate content??  I can’t imagine they actually let you around children in South Pitt being the sicko you are. Grider must be desperate for the gate money. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Hey skillet heads - I'm in LAX this morning and saw some Lodge skillets and thought about you guys. Has the transmitter caused anymore transfers across the state line or have things calmed down?

What kind of mess is this is a lax? I garuntee you we dont need to no your on a laxative.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.