Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... You is just trying to hope something is wrong.  Only sweatin gonna be come season when you jailhouse fellars visit Griders stadium and gets yous arse stomped.  You think im joking but im not. 

Sure sounded like something was wrong to me with some pretty strong accusations to be put out like that.

I guess we'll see this fall if Grider can get his first win against Pruitt. Didn't turn out well the last time for him.

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We don't have any internal issues.  One player transferred for personal reasons that had nothing to do with anything other than a family decision. 

Now,   there are some of you folks that prolly sit back and wish there were internal issues and/or just spewing mess out of your mouth.  So the internal issue is your own. 

Ok, guess I’m wrong again. . . Oh wait :roflol:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crow said:

Ok, guess I’m wrong again. . . Oh wait :roflol:

You sound like one of those irritating telemarketers that call up and say your computer has been infected or your credit card needs attention or your car warranty is about to or has expired.

Truth is EVERYONE has a computer, credit card & vehicle.   So the chances are they have targeted someone that fits that profile.

Point being:  we lose a player that transfers out very often.  It doesn't mean we have internal issues or you have a cousin named Billy Bobby down at the lumber mill or the skillet factory or anywhere else for that matter feeding you inside info on SPHS.  

Chances are you can go ahead right now and say you've heard we will have someone transfer out next year or the year after or 5 years from now and you stand a chance of being correct.   This day and age kids transfer in and out.   It's the nature of the beast. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Tell this this to OBP and his girlfriend Roy. They say when it happens at Greenback it’s “orchestrating”. :)  

I'll just sorta sit back a bit and let yall trade barbs while name calling like kids do on the playgrounds at recess.   

Remember?  I told yall to have at it.  So,  have at it.  

Everyone come out tonight and support our boys basketball team.  Idk the last time we've won a region tournament game.  Might be back when Bassy was on the round ball team.  We are taking on a very solid Monterey team that was a few points away from playing in the semifinals of Class A last year.  

I'll see everyone at the Liars table approximately 2 hours before tipoff.  Come by and Roy will read to you out of his book while I catch up on everything I've missed since I was in town last.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'll just sorta sit back a bit and let yall trade barbs while name calling like kids do on the playgrounds at recess.   

So in other words you’ll just keep on doing what you’ve been doing. When OP and Roy started calling out families, kids, coaches and a community for transfers you set back and said nothing. It was cool for them to run down others reputations as long as it wasn’t South Pitt. When someone says something about the Pirates you come a crying. Get of your high horse. I’d have a lot more respect for you if actually got off the sideline once in a while and said something to all parties. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So in other words you’ll just keep on doing what you’ve been doing. When OP and Roy started calling out families, kids, coaches and a community for transfers you set back and said nothing. It was cool for them to run down others reputations as long as it wasn’t South Pitt. When someone says something about the Pirates you come a crying. Get of your high horse. I’d have a lot more respect for you if actually got off the sideline once in a while and said something to all parties. 

I've already responded to you concerning the matter.  I told you what makes you think I haven't spoken to them face to face over the issue?   I call you out on a public message board and you take it as I'm calling your moral compass into question.  

I've spoken on the matter.  Maybe not how  you'd like but that's no concern of mine.

I'm not here to lick anyone's boots or try and gain someone's respect.  And as far as my high horse,  I'll ride whatever horse I desire. 

Giddy-up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Well if you told us then it must be :lol: 

Settle down ST, I’m just running my mouth remember? I don’t know anything right? Then why get so aggravated? I was the one that was told how wrong I was and that I didn’t know what I was talking about when I told you all but his name months ago. I told you it was a roster management issue. I said it would be a quality player. I even hinted with what direction he was going. I’m not glad or sad he left. Honestly I don’t care either way. If it’s what him and his family wanted then outstanding and best of luck to them. I mostly just wanted to let the Sp mafia know y’all aren’t as air tight as you think about internal matters. It gets out but that’s ok. Every team has them from time to time. Y’all just seem to think everyone that ever played there thinks it’s the end of the world if someone finds out anything going on there. Remember this is all in fun right? Oh and BTW it’s cousin Fred at the mill, no relation to cousin Ned from south Knoxville though :roflol:

Edited by crow
  • Like 1