Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Prophet man that Tygard man is a SOS (snake oil salesman) just like Ricky.  I garuntee you that Beene boy will regret this mess.  If he is telling him he can play in the SEC Tygard is full of mess.  I need to refer to him as SOS#2.  That Pruitt man doesnt have any linebackers that weigh 145 pounds.  You need to weigh at least 230 pounds to play linebacker in the SEC.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy Dillard man, those Fyffe and Collinsville boys would whip the Tygard man's boys putts all over the field this past year. It think those North Sand Mountain boys could have whipped him in 2019 and I'm not joking either.  

9 hours ago, TheProphet1 said:

This post has prompted me to come out of hiding. SP does more for the kids than any program in the Chattanooga area not named Baylor and McCallie. Go ask Stephen Hargis as I am sure he can tell you plenty of horrific stories of how other Chattanooga area  schools operate. Many schools have football fees that parents have to pay for their kids to play while other schools have to try to re brand the program and come up with gimmick slogans just to try and get some hype. Majority of schools take Cheddar Cheese school buses and have to purchase their own gear. Our kids get 2 pairs of new cleats a year, gloves, under armor from head to toe for both practice and games along with a new Players Lounge this past year with big screen TVs and PS4 gaming consoles. IT WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT THE KIDS FIRST AND FOREMOST! Most people have no clue what all is done for our kids that no other program does but I can promise you they will understand when they leave.  When a kid no longer cares about winning as a TEAM then he simply does NOT need to be here. This is not me venting this is just the facts.

As far as Beene leaving well he was just sold a Kia and was promised a Porsche. The used car salesman down the road has been actively coming after several of our kids since December. A lot of promises with zero substance. He is NOT alone as a Volunteer assistant up the road has been just as actively coming after these same few kids since December. When a kid on our team wants to go play for a team that went 2-8 or 3-7 because of coaches promising that they are SEC players when their measurements are 5-8 160 and run a 4.9 then all I can say is don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. When the parents are not smart enough to see through all that garbage then it comes down to it being the blind leading the blind! That has been the biggest issue for the past 10-15 years that SP has had to deal with. Just because a kid don't get a SEC offer doesn't mean they dont get the opportunity to go get a paid education and play ball at a small college. We will NEVER lie to kids and tell them something the are not. Beene could've been up for Mr Football this upcoming season in 1A and been a part of one of the best if not the best LB groups in 1A but was looking for greener pastures. Wish nothing but the best for the kid but SP will still be SP with him or without! Meanwhile NJ will be lucky to win 7 games this year and will not go past the 2nd round. I encourage any players that leave here to bring their new coach can come watch us play in Cookeville come December.

So Tygard told this kid he is SEC caliber and he would get him there, or is that your assumption? It also looks like your saying the kid is too small or is that a blanket reference? Trying to sort out fact from supposition.

He did a good job with the kids in Raptorville when he was here, and I know for a fact he plowed the row for a couple of them. He seemed to be honest with them on their talent level and expectations. Bugar seems to feel the same way about his ND time.

5 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Sorry, not very good on the fly "Y'all" let them (NJ) work the  corn skillet bread shindig thing this past year right? Thought I saw that on the foozbook? 

Yeah, a lot of folks work the cornbread festival.   I don't do that facebook mess though.  

Facebook is evil.  Never know what some idiot will put out there. 

14 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Sorry, not very good on the fly "Y'all" let them (NJ) work the  corn skillet bread shindig thing this past year right? Thought I saw that on the foozbook? 

Gotcha, now I understand. For clarity though I am not from SP but that corn bread shindig sounds like something I could get behind!