Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

51 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

Exposure THE ELIZABETHTON LIE elizabethton has never been able to win with elizabethton kids never.i remember a kid named andrew rhinehart who was playing at hampton  came to roan mtn killed cloudland in jv game scored almost everytime he touched the ball ELIZABETHTON came recruiting told him he would never get the exposre he needed to get a big scholarship now i was glad he left hampton and he was a great player at elizabethton but this great scholarship never came but he won etown a lot of games whitch is all they cared about ask yourself where is this great scholarship corey was supposed to get. ask jake jenkins about his great scholarship to cambellsville and tons of others.Earl campbell played at a very small 1a school GEORGIA came calling IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH THEY WILL FIND YOU. It bothers me that people are stupid enough to believe this LIE.but whatever maybe your son can get the next scholarship to centre college while county schools are drained of there talent

Before you start saying something make sure you have the facts first. Corey was never recruited or promised any scholarship. When Corey went to TA Dugger they hadn’t won a game in 2 years so you can’t say he went for football. You act like Centre is a joke or something Corey went there so he could play football and baseball plus get an education from one of the top 50 schools in the country. Don’t know why You keep running your mouth about Corey but if you don’t know what you are talking about it will be best you leave him out of your conversations. 

36 minutes ago, bevo said:

Before you start saying something make sure you have the facts first. Corey was never recruited or promised any scholarship. When Corey went to TA Dugger they hadn’t won a game in 2 years so you can’t say he went for football. You act like Centre is a joke or something Corey went there so he could play football and baseball plus get an education from one of the top 50 schools in the country. Don’t know why You keep running your mouth about Corey but if you don’t know what you are talking about it will be best you leave him out of your conversations. 

People forget that cloudland was a dumpster fire at that time.  I'd have done the same thing for the twins.