Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

11 hours ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

All schools get a transfer from time to time.  Very few public schools reload with specific positions  as well 4 or 5 transfers year after year.  Especially like a couple of teams have done recently. That is more of what I think Pujo is referring too.

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Just shows your ignorance that you jump on these post like a cheap @#$%@!Your relevance has past.All you do it try to rouse of idiots just like your twins down South.

Guess most of us, including you and the ones that 'liked' your post, are pretty ignorant then....as we often "jump on these posts" like you just did. And relevant? Who is really all that relevant on here? For the most part, we are grown men on a HS FB thread stating our opinions on what we read and hear with no real connection as to what's really going on (and that includes just about 100% of anyone talking about this issue, no matter the side they're taking). So, unless you are a HC or AD that's involved in every phone call and meeting, there are few of us that are all that "relevant"...even at the programs we support! Heck, I've had a kid playing varsity football here since 2009 and one of em has been on the coaching staff for years and I wouldn't consider myself all that relevant! But we can still post our thoughts on what we read and believe we see without being chastised.....At least on my threads 

Just to make people call me names too I'll throw my 2 cents in. If you get multiple transfers at a public school multiple years in a row that comes in and immediately helps your program....that's not coincidence. We get transfers every year, the vast majority don't even play sports. Of those that do VERY few are EVER any good let alone contribute right away. In the last 16  years here I've seen maybe 15-20 kids transfer here and play ball. about half of those had ZERO intentions of even playing ball when they got here. I've seen 4 kids in 16 years transfer in here and immediately help us. I've seen ONE come in and be an All Region type player.

I say we do away with all transfer rules..if a kid is enrolled in school they can play. I'm gonna send my kid to Maryville in the Fall to play football then transfer them to Bearden in the winter to play Basketball and then Pigeon Forge in the spring for Baseball. My kid will have anywhere between 8-12 championship rings by the time they graduate. 

THIS IS SARCASM

2 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Just to make people call me names too I'll throw my 2 cents in. If you get multiple transfers at a public school multiple years in a row that comes in and immediately helps your program....that's not coincidence. We get transfers every year, the vast majority don't even play sports. Of those that do VERY few are EVER any good let alone contribute right away. In the last 16  years here I've seen maybe 15-20 kids transfer here and play ball. about half of those had ZERO intentions of even playing ball when they got here. I've seen 4 kids in 16 years transfer in here and immediately help us. I've seen ONE come in and be an All Region type player.

So if a school has a good team and the kid and his parents are at school where they have a bad team and Their son is really good and they transfer by the rules to a school with a good team they shouldn’t be able to do that ? The way things are nowadays with social media everybody knows where the good teams are at and kids transfer there.  

18 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So if a school has a good team and the kid and his parents are at school where they have a bad team and Their son is really good and they transfer by the rules to a school with a good team they shouldn’t be able to do that ? The way things are nowadays with social media everybody knows where the good teams are at and kids transfer there.  

That's a fact! Play for a gold ball and you can draw them from everywhere....It is what it is

Edited by uknoit2