Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I usually have to read allsportsmatter's posts three times.  I'm not saying you guys are not smart, but if you want people to take you more seriously,  you need to be able to type a complete sentence.  Periods and commas. All this fuss over transfers needs to be put to bed.  I work with a lot of women and i don't see half the drama at work that i do on here. Eat a Snickers. 

+1

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 4:45 PM, Appvol said:

With it getting ready to be National Signing day they always talk about how good the top recruits are at other sports and coaches look for that. I wish Hampton had wrestling.It would be really good for the OL. 

Happy Valley has a wrestling program. Could Hampton kids not wrestle there the same way Hampton kids are on HV’s track team?

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, pujo said:

On 12/22/2019 at 9:23 PM, harley04 said:

Wrestling  ain't gonna help Dogs week 1, being in shape could prevent running clock. Is bb over yet.:mrgreen:

Pujo, we getting to the end of this round ball mess but ole harley ain't giving us a slugs chance in a salt mine come week 1

Edited by uknoit2

On 12/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, crow said:

Fairly obvious in Hampton or cloudland  or etown, coalfield Powell alcoa, Maryville, SP, Oneida wherever when it happens. Fairly obvious when folks like to act like it doesn't happen where there at to. As long as the requirements are met then it's allowed. Nobody has a problem with it until their team or teams start getting donkey stomped (nod to peabody) then all of a sudden it's wrong and the team is evil when the same junk is going on at their school as well. Just can't utilize it or aren't getting studs. Either way, a stud or a scrub, gotta follow the same rules. 

All schools get a transfer from time to time.  Very few public schools reload with specific positions  as well 4 or 5 transfers year after year.  Especially like a couple of teams have done recently. That is more of what I think Pujo is referring too.