Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

This has been crazy! I hope these boys been doing all they can during this tho....At least push-ups and so forth!

10 hours ago, Appvol said:

Mine went to Witten yesterday and was happy.

Mine went to the front porch and was sad.

Just now, Appvol said:

Im sure he is working hard. Just hope these kids don’t try to do to much when they get back to working out and get hurt..

Having a front porch helps,not missed a lick around here. Hope ole Eli has a great senior season.Fine youngun.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 12:29 PM, Appvol said:

Mine went to Witten yesterday and was happy.

Mine were there (not with the Written huddle) but said they saw them...I hear some schools haven't missed a beat during this time of "distancing".

Mine have been hitting the weights here and trying to stay in shape since this bull crap started...Getting up at 6:30 in the morning and slinging sheet metal for 8 each day may help em a bit too. 

Copy from other thread...

Welp, just went over a few of the rules for upcoming practices...Only 9 players and one coach at a time; have to interchange footballs after every catch-n-throw; absolutely no contact until told; only allowed 50% of weight on bench & squat so a spotter isn't needed; blah blah blah.

10 kids get together in a city park or on a field to throw and run and someone with no life calls authorities and adminstrations and the powers bow of course.

I say shut it down country wide!! HS, college, pros. If they're not gonna allow these kids to be in shape to play such a physical sport, they don't need to be out there!  And getting rid of football is EXACTLY what these effeminate politicians have been wanting to do for years! Now they have their shot and not gonna think twice since they just learned they can wag their finger and Americans will go running and hide in their homes. SMH.

BUT! I think I'm tired of being treated like I'm in China or under someone liberal's thumb. And yes I said liberals because they're the  very ones pushing for this "control of the people"...to control our personal and religious lives. Trump has tried to open this up for weeks and keeps getting undue pressure from the demons that have now impacted our lives greatly. I go to Lowe's, Walmart, Ingles and they STAY packed! Why in the world is there an issue with church and living a normal life?  A lot of you know how to contact me; I reckon about all of us still pay taxes and have a say, no matter if they think we do or not! We need to begin NOW to make noise that will be heard in govt, our schools and the TSSAA...and demand our freedoms and the freedoms of our kids. This is beyond ridiculous.  

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Welp, just went over a few of the rules for upcoming practices...Only 9 players and one coach at a time; have to interchange footballs after every catch-n-throw; absolutely no contact until told; only allowed 50% of weight on bench & squat so a spotter isn't needed; blah blah blah.

10 kids get together in a city park or on a field to throw and run and someone with no life calls authorities and adminstrations and the powers bow of course.

I say shut it down country wide!! HS, college, pros. If they're not gonna allow these kids to be in shape to play such a physical sport, they don't need to be out there!  And getting rid of football is EXACTLY what these effeminate politicians have been wanting to do for years! Now they have their shot and not gonna think twice since they just learned they can wag their finger and Americans will go running and hide in their homes. SMH.

BUT! I think I'm tired of being treated like I'm in China or under someone liberal's thumb. And yes I said liberals because they're the  very ones pushing for this "control of the people"...to control our personal and religious lives. Trump has tried to open this up for weeks and keeps getting undue pressure from the demons that have now impacted our lives greatly. I go to Lowe's, Walmart, Ingles and they STAY packed! Why in the world is there an issue with church and living a normal life?  A lot of you know how to contact me; I reckon about all of us still pay taxes and have a say, no matter if they think we do or not! We need to begin NOW to make noise that will be heard in govt, our schools and the TSSAA...and demand our freedoms and the freedoms of our kids. This is beyond ridiculous.  

Amen!!

10 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Are we gonna fuss?  Or lock and load and do something about it!  Old king is willing to get his hands dirty but he can't do anything on his own.  They'll blow old king away or lock him up forever but there is strength in numbers!

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Are we gonna fuss?  Or lock and load and do something about it!  Old king is willing to get his hands dirty but he can't do anything on his own.  They'll blow old king away or lock him up forever but there is strength in numbers!

And THAT'S my point. Numbers 

I've got something on a different note,why is there an Elizabethton city school billboard in Valley forge saying want to be a champion come on down in so many words or less, is this not recruiting tool,just wondering? You guys may have already discussed this I've been away for quite a while

17 hours ago, IMDog said:

I've got something on a different note,why is there an Elizabethton city school billboard in Valley forge saying want to be a champion come on down in so many words or less, is this not recruiting tool,just wondering? You guys may have already discussed this I've been away for quite a while

Its the way to win.Its called cheating without cheating.If all the Champions didn't all flock to the same place, they wouldn't be Champions.  No different than other places, very few dominate teams win with just their own kids. 

On 5/17/2020 at 5:45 PM, IMDog said:

They have had those signs up for years. My son was on one when he was in eighth grade and he will be a senior this coming year. I would call it advertising more than recruiting.