Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

This was tweeted.

I think the decision is made.

Next.....The Pros! That'll give em all something to kneel for....Loose change! Hard to make millions when nobody's advertising nor buying tickets!

As Rush says, " Be still, watch and wait....They eat themselves". They are sure doing it!

Just hate whats coming for the HS kids tho. Missing school, miss competing, and too many feeling they have to do nothing but set at home and receive. Only problem is, many wont be setting at home at night, they'll be out causing all kinds of chaos. 

S A D 

Just saw where 11 kids tested positive at mcallie. As much as I love sports watching/coaching this gives us a bad look in our state and high school athletics if we continue to go foward with this season. Especially when you have power 5 colleges and other universities opting or leaning on opting out on the 2020 season. It is a bad deal all around especially for seniors representing their fellow schools i hate that for every single senior across our state regardless if its tennis soccer football or any other sport but its just the world we have been living in for the past 7 months. But when the higher levels such as major universities are considering shutting it down I think its in our best interest to follow suite.

Edited by Bleachercreature2020

6 minutes ago, Bleachercreature2020 said:

Just saw where 11 kids tested positive at mcallie. As much as I love sports watching/coaching this gives us a bad look in our state and high school athletics if we continue to go foward with this season. Especially when you have power 5 colleges and other universities opting or leaning on opting out on the 2020 season. It is a bad deal all around especially for seniors representing their fellow schools i hate that for every single senior across our state regardless if its tennis soccer football or any other sport but its just the world we have been living in for the past 7 months. But when the higher levels such as major universities are considering shutting it down I think its in our best interest to follow suite.

And we will.

4 minutes ago, Bleachercreature2020 said:

Here's the type of people you claim we should follow suit with...

Laurie Rubel, a math professor who teaches at Brooklyn College tweeted last week her mind-numbingly postmodern-woke-Marxist sentiment that math is not "in any way objective" and any such idea "reeks of white supremacist patriarchy." So no longer should 2+2=4, because it reeks of white supremacist patriarchy. 

I'll stick with the American Academy of Pediatrics that says open the darn schools and sports NOW.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Here's the type of people you claim we should follow suit with...

Laurie Rubel, a math professor who teaches at Brooklyn College tweeted last week her mind-numbingly postmodern-woke-Marxist sentiment that math is not "in any way objective" and any such idea "reeks of white supremacist patriarchy." So no longer should 2+2=4, because it reeks of white supremacist patriarchy. 

I'll stick with the American Academy of Pediatrics that says open the darn schools and sports NOW.

People are gonna get together and be around their friends regardless, What good does it do to shut down school  and sports. Plain and simple ,we are in a mess. If people are so bent on protests,I think this warrants it.  Don't mean go out and do stupid jusk ,just let you're voice be heard. This Country is supposed to be Ours . 

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Just going by a national news alert I received earlier 

Best thing that can come from this whole situation is if these schools have to release their America hating professors because they have no funds....China runs em all anyways! That and pro sports going belly-up along with their disgusting, entitled athletes.

I'm done with pro sports. Especially the NBA. The disconnect between them and middle America is embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

People are gonna get together and be around their friends regardless, What good does it do to shut down school  and sports. Plain and simple ,we are in a mess. If people are so bent on protests,I think this warrants it.  Don't mean go out and do stupid jusk ,just let you're voice be heard. This Country is supposed to be Ours . 

Now Pujo! We aint as smart as those libs and surely cant do for ourselves! Don't you remember the creator of ObamaCare stating that "Americans are some stupid people" as they laughed about the lack of transparency and passing that load of crap in the dead of night? They're attempting to take away what freedom we have left along with our guns! 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I'm done with pro sports. Especially the NBA. The disconnect between them and middle America is embarrassing. 

Middle America? There's a massive disconnect between pro athletes and white collar millionaires! Lol

33 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Now Pujo! We aint as smart as those libs and surely cant do for ourselves! Don't you remember the creator of ObamaCare stating that "Americans are some stupid people" as they laughed about the lack of transparency and passing that load of crap in the dead of night? They're attempting to take away what freedom we have left along with our guns! 

Middle America? There's a massive disconnect between pro athletes and white collar millionaires! Lol

I'm afraid this election may take us back to the 1860's.  Only way to stop it is a police state. Thank God for the Mountains. I promise  I won't go anywhere looking for a fight. Couldn't care less which one of them cats they elect, I think they are one and the same. The real agenda will be accomplished either way.   Hope I'm wrong.  My hope don't depend on these high and mighty politicians. I go a little higher.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm afraid this election may take us back to the 1860's.  Only way to stop it is a police state. Thank God for the Mountains. I promise  I won't go anywhere looking for a fight. Couldn't care less which one of them cats they elect, I think they are one and the same. The real agenda will be accomplished either way.   Hope I'm wrong.  My hope don't depend on these high and mighty politicians. I go a little higher.

Pujo just let them come to East Tennessee and will send them back home real quick.Dont come messin with a bunch of gun tootin red necks.

Edited by lawnman

Just now, lawnman said:

Pujo just let them come to East Tennessee and will send them back home real quick.Dont come messin with a bunch of gun tootin red necks.

Yeah home is as far as you can go. Then again,this is the last place they are interested in. Did I mention ,I love these ole Mountains. Wouldn't be a good place to start a fight.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Yeah home is as far as you can go. Then again,this is the last place they are interested in. Did I mention ,I love these ole Mountains. Wouldn't be a good place to start a fight.

Pujo this is God’s country and some of the best people you will ever meet.There not interested in this place because we want put up with there Crap.