Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm hoping we do the same thing, think thats our only chance.

Not very fair to the spring sports I don’t think. A lot of football players play spring sports, they’d have to choose. No guarantee the spring will be any better. I’d say if it’s not this fall then it’s just not gonna happen. Basketball didn’t get to play their tournament, not fair but it’s life. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

Not very fair to the spring sports I don’t think. A lot of football players play spring sports, they’d have to choose. No guarantee the spring will be any better. I’d say if it’s not this fall then it’s just not gonna happen. Basketball didn’t get to play their tournament, not fair but it’s life. 

baseball could go to summer

5 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

baseball could go to summer

It could but I don’t think TSSAA is going to be willing to start moving multiple sports state wide. I mean, they were only willing to push the basketball Tournament so far before they just scrubbed the whole thing. Could be wrong but I really believe if not fall then not at all unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

It could but I don’t think TSSAA is going to be willing to start moving multiple sports state wide. I mean, they were only willing to push the basketball Tournament so far before they just scrubbed the whole thing. Could be wrong but I really believe if not fall then not at all unfortunately. 

I think I don't know what to think, Its about like our China virus. Everyone has a different story and no one wants to make a decision about either. 

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

I think I don't know what to think, Its about like our China virus. Everyone has a different story and no one wants to make a decision about either. 

I agree it’s a mess. Just don’t think they’ll move one group of sports to let another play. They might do it. Goodness knows me and that TSSAA bunch don’t seem to think alike very often. 

Just now, crow said:

I agree it’s a mess. Just don’t think they’ll move one group of sports to let another play. They might do it. Goodness knows me and that TSSAA bunch don’t seem to think alike very often. 

Biggest thing about small town football is its the money maker for the other sports.  But with limited attendance, it may not bring in much either. Would be sad for this group of players to be the 1st in history to not get to play.  As you know,my youngest had to watch last year for a lame rule, was tough on him and now he may have see another season go by.  Has absolutely worked his rear off and now he's big enough to play.   I'm sure many parents and kids are in the same boat. I'm about sick of OUR CORONA.