Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

That’s true! Just head on up the road a little and see your buddies at the Reservation! 

I'd like to be able too, reason I dislike that trip so bad is I work nearly every Saturday. That puts me back home at 12 or later alot of times. Hard to get up at 4:30 after that.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I don't think Upperman is as goods as last year. Should have an easier time with them. Did they graduate the good qb you talked about last year?

Yes. He was one of 3 QBs we saw last year that are at D1 schools now that I know of. Not sure about any others lol. They just beat a Dekalb County team that most in the area expected to have a big year. They’ll be a big test for sure. If not for Alcoa Upperman, well ya know lol. 

Edited by crow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:excl: Tickets are now on sale for the Meigs County vs. South Pittsburg game.:excl:

Tickets are on sale Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:30 till 4 P.M. They are on sale all day Wednesday.

From my understanding the number of tickets for this game to be sold has been raised a little. It's better than it was gentleman. Get em while their hot.

Also South Pittsburgs alotment was also raised some compared to our previous allotment from what I've gathered.