Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

34 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

He's close. Near miss.

Pretty sure anyone that posts is a coach in their own mind lol. Were all very opinionated.

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah I know I’m close lol. Anyway agree to disagree about the online thing. 

Either way just glad to see feet hit the field. One less thing Covid has ruined for the nation as a whole. And were more fortunate in TN. Than some of our neighbors might be.

Just now, crow said:

Yeah I know I’m close lol. Anyway agree to disagree about the online thing. 

I'm all for it if they live in county. Where it started to get murky was situations like if so and so from somewhere enrolled in virtual school in a school different for where they're zoned, would they be given eligibility at that school. I don't think they would but I've not seen anything to suggest they wouldn't. Figured there would be a few instances of that going on by now.

10 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I'm all for it if they live in county. Where it started to get murky was situations like if so and so from somewhere enrolled in virtual school in a school different for where they're zoned, would they be given eligibility at that school. I don't think they would but I've not seen anything to suggest they wouldn't. Figured there would be a few instances of that going on by now.

Oh yeah that stuff can become a mess in a hurry. Not sure how you verify who’s where in this age of VPN’s and what not anyway. 

1 hour ago, hohmaster said:

I just talked to a friend of mine who has a grandson playing on Sequoyah's Middle school team. Meigs beat them 36-0. 

Decent showing for the first game. Meigs should have have another good season in the Middle School. 

2 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

I’m thinking about trying to scalp a ticket on campus before the game. Yeti, you got any good connections with school administration for an extra ticket? Lol, I kid I kid. 

:ph34r: markup price on black market is 300% + commission. That's another 40$ on top of the ticket. 

8 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

I’m thinking about trying to scalp a ticket on campus before the game. Yeti, you got any good connections with school administration for an extra ticket? Lol, I kid I kid. 

I'd imagine weather will affect attendance as well. I'd be surprised to see all tickets used that were sold. Do you know if they sold out at the high school?

• 2 weeks later...