Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Do we know yet how Cumberland Gap will be doing tickets?

Honestly I’ve been calling the host schools and asking myself. So far both were glad to tell me and removes hear say and confusion. I haven’t called them, I’m pretty sure they’re here this year and we’re open for business. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Honestly I’ve been calling the host schools and asking myself. So far both were glad to tell me and removes hear say and confusion. I haven’t called them, I’m pretty sure they’re here this year and we’re open for business. 

I'll try and call tomorrow if I can, and let you know what I find out. Might save you the time later if you play them away.

52 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Called Cumberland Gap today for ticket information. They said they do not think covid capacity numbers will be exceeded and they wont be pre selling any tickets. Tickets will be sold at the gate for $7. Gates open at 5:30 and kickoff at 7:30 for those interested.

@crow 

Surely you ain’t gonna make that drive for a 2 qtr game? 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Called Cumberland Gap today for ticket information. They said they do not think covid capacity numbers will be exceeded and they wont be pre selling any tickets. Tickets will be sold at the gate for $7. Gates open at 5:30 and kickoff at 7:30 for those interested.

@crow 

Thanks. Hopefully we won’t have to worry about traveling to them this year. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes, we’ve got Upperman, Rockwood and y’all on the road the rest of the season. 

I don't think Upperman is as goods as last year. Should have an easier time with them. Did they graduate the good qb you talked about last year?