Dream Matchups for 2020 Season

DragonFan12

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Not taking anything away from Alcoa, I cheered for them to win as I was awaiting our game in Cookeville. However, I don’t think they would just easily beat us. It would be a great, DEFENSIVE game. Both teams would have trouble scoring. As for next year, Alcoa returns everyone and is by far the most talented team around(including Maryville). We lose a lot of talent but have some great young players and some outstanding upcoming Seniors. Idk if we could beat the next year, but an Alcoa v Central game this past year would have been epic.

That's fine, aleast you give props, but to suggest Alcoa is scared of Knoxville 5A like sadhatter is a joke!

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Bring your back to back to Blount County! ........Oh, wait Central use to be in the classification with Maryville,  Ha! 

How many Championships did the bob kittens win then?  Those years when Central was getting donkey stomped by Fulton,  Alcoa and Maryville was cleaning their clock.

Step up big boy. Alcoa would LOVE not to travel to Middle TN and out of state! Knoxville teams run and hide! Even Webb and Catholic have never beat Alcoa. 

*rolleyes* :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....there five roll eyes for the 5 straight back to back Championship team!:thumb:

you need to go down the road and check into peninsula lol. someone’s a little coo coo this morning 

13 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Not taking anything away from Alcoa, I cheered for them to win as I was awaiting our game in Cookeville. However, I don’t think they would just easily beat us. It would be a great, DEFENSIVE game. Both teams would have trouble scoring. As for next year, Alcoa returns everyone and is by far the most talented team around(including Maryville). We lose a lot of talent but have some great young players and some outstanding upcoming Seniors. Idk if we could beat the next year, but an Alcoa v Central game this past year would have been epic.

I mean this as respectfully as your post was. Alcoa beat 2 6a teams that made it the quarter finals by multiple scores. Central barely beat a bad Fulton team, lost to Gibbs and South Doyle. Aside from the three 6a schools Alcoa outscored their opponents it 606-34 . Out of the 34 points given up only 14 points were against starters. Again 606-34!!  Resumes and objective evidence says this would be a three score Alcoa win. But we'll never really know. Wish they could have played.

15 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

where did I say alcoa was scared to play Knoxville teams? 

Imply, when stated that Alcoa trys to get Knoxville teams and even Besty amd Greeneville on the schedule. Rolleyes? Alcoa didnt really want closer games? You also implied that "i bet they where all scared too play" give it a rest....... You want to know for REAL....or you want to live in IFL on coacht. Alcoa. and Maryville never wins in imaginary matchups.

IMO, still.... Alcoa beats Central, West, Powell and Oak Ridge!:thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

9 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Imply, when stated that Alcoa trys to get Knoxville teams and even Besty amd Greeneville on the schedule. Rolleyes? Alcoa didnt really want closer games? You also implied that "i bet they where all scared too play" give it a rest....... You want to know for REAL....or you want to live in IFL on coacht. Alcoa. and Maryville never wins in imaginary matchups.

IMO, still.... Alcoa beats Central, West, Powell and Oak Ridge!:thumb:

man I have no clue what you just said. have a nice day, go bobcats and tornadoes!