Dream Matchups for 2020 Season

DragonFan12

10 hours ago, strongx said:

I pull for most Blount county teams but I don’t think alco would have hammered the central team I watched in the championship. That coach at central seems to know what it’s about.

Would have to agree. Coach Rosser is pretty darn good. They would have match up issues with Alcoa but I doubt it would be a blow out 

47 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

my school is back to back champs. i have nothing to cry about.. lol

congrats. but everyone in the state knows 5A is weak. it's not a coincidence that farragut and central both won their first state titles EVER after they created the 6 classes and they both fell into 5a. 

maybe central will schedule the last scrimmage before the season, the one that's almost a real game with Alcoa.  

I would pay to see it.

41 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

congrats. but everyone in the state knows 5A is weak. it's not a coincidence that farragut and central both won their first state titles EVER after they created the 6 classes and they both fell into 5a. 

maybe central will schedule the last scrimmage before the season, the one that's almost a real game with Alcoa.  

I would pay to see it.

you’re right! let’s just cancel all of high school football for the upcoming season besides maryville and alcoa, since they’re the only ones that matter. any who, congrats on a good season and another banner.

9 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

you’re right! let’s just cancel all of high school football for the upcoming season besides maryville and alcoa, since they’re the only ones that matter. any who, congrats on a good season and another banner.

Bring your back to back to Blount County! ........Oh, wait Central use to be in the classification with Maryville,  Ha! 

How many Championships did the bob kittens win then?  Those years when Central was getting donkey stomped by Fulton,  Alcoa and Maryville was cleaning their clock.

Step up big boy. Alcoa would LOVE not to travel to Middle TN and out of state! Knoxville teams run and hide! Even Webb and Catholic have never beat Alcoa. 

*rolleyes* :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....there five roll eyes for the 5 straight back to back Championship team!:thumb:

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, you do need too get out more. 

Not taking anything away from Alcoa, I cheered for them to win as I was awaiting our game in Cookeville. However, I don’t think they would just easily beat us. It would be a great, DEFENSIVE game. Both teams would have trouble scoring. As for next year, Alcoa returns everyone and is by far the most talented team around(including Maryville). We lose a lot of talent but have some great young players and some outstanding upcoming Seniors. Idk if we could beat the next year, but an Alcoa v Central game this past year would have been epic.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

I would pay to see it.

Yup! Like West did this year!

• Like 1