Miss Basketball finalists

dmm88

I have a player in mind but would like to see how she and her team do in two big Christmas Tournaments with national teams involved.

I apologize for having to ask but can you tell me more about Chloe Moore?

As for Class AAA, Madison Hayes of East Hamilton won last year as a junior so she should have a leg up on other players this season. I personally feel Jada Guinn out played her head to head very easily. However, you cannot doubt the Kentucky recruits talent. She was a member of the TEAM USA 3 on 3 World Champions and played lights out. 

If anyone is interested go to YouTube and search Madison Hayes or USA Womens 3 on 3 World Basketball Champions. The games go fast and took me a little while to get use to watching 3 on 3. Personally, I haven't played 3 on 3 since college days at UT in early/mid '80s.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

34 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I have a player in mind but would like to see how she and her team do in two big Christmas Tournaments with national teams involved.

As for Class AAA, Madison Hayes of East Hamilton won last year as a junior so she should have a leg up on other players this season. I personally feel Jada Guinn out played her head to head very easily. However, you cannot doubt the Kentucky recruits talent. She was a member of the TEAM USA 3 on 3 World Champions and played lights out. 

If anyone is interested go to YouTube and search Madison Hayes or USA Womens 3 on 3 World Basketball Champions. The games go fast and took me a little while to get use to watching 3 on 3. Personally, I haven't played 3 on 3 since college days at UT in early/mid '80s.

Chloe Moore plays PG for Single A Greenfield and is a great basketball player. She doesn't turn the ball over, very un-selfish, can take it to the rim, can post up in the paint, can shoot the three and the most important thing is she can take over a game in crunch time. Greenfield is loaded with talent but she is the glue to the team, IMO.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Chloe Moore plays PG for Single A Greenfield and is a great basketball player. She doesn't turn the ball over, very un-selfish, can take it to the rim, can post up in the paint, can shoot the three and the most important thing is she can take over a game in crunch time. Greenfield is loaded with talent but she is the glue to the team, IMO.

Thanks for the education on Miss Moore. I really don't follow Class A so I hope she wins the award. Have a great season Greenfield!

7 hours ago, JacketPride5 said:

I would say the 3 favorites for 1A are Chloe Moore, Karly Weathers, and Tess Darby.  There may be some girls from East TN that I don't know about, but these seem to be the top players in at least West and Mid-West TN.  All 3 have been nominated for Miss Basketball in previous years, with Chloe Moore winning it last year.

I agree completely. 

6 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I agree completely. 

I agree as well!! Difference between Karly and Chloe is Karly has to prove she can make it happen in crunch time and take over a game. I have seen Chloe do it multiple times. Not that Karly can't do it just Chloe makes it look routine in the clutch. Tess is a great player as well. She just happens to be on the team with a great PG. A great PG will override another great player just because they handle the ball all the time and control the game. 

Edited by pioneer42

I've seen Karly and Tess play at a high level against some of the best players in the country in travel ball... what impresses me the most about her is that she could come down and chunk up the ball 35 times a game with her high school team, but she stays true to the system and makes all of the kids around her better players.

Tess tends to look a lot better in travel ball (Tennessee offer) than she does with her high school team as they run her off of a lot ball screens allowing her to get open 3's whereas high school ball is strictly press and transition.

Edited by GCPioneer

On 12/15/2019 at 8:33 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Madison has signed to Mississippi State not Kentucky, but yes probably the favorite again

Edited by TrainerC