Miss Basketball finalists

dmm88

54 minutes ago, Intense said:

Why hasn’t some big time program signed her?  I just don’t understand!  Love her game and her attitude.  She will make someone an incredible PG at the next level!

Is it too late for a high school senior basketball player to sign and play D-1 ball? She's amazing and I can't understand what's the situation of what is going on with her. Hopefully, she's holding out for a school and/or she is planning on signing after the season. Hopefully!

Trying to remember the last time West Tennessee had four finalists (in which they were all deserving) and two winners (in which they both are deserving as well). Well done by the players and the voters. Usually, they are wrong about something in other sports, but they got them correct in women's basketball. I wish Macey, Khyla, Chloe, and Tess the best of luck as they entered their last few weeks of high school seniors, and the best as they moved off to college in August. We are truly losing four amazing people!

Go Gibson County, Westview, and Greenfield! I'll be rooting for y'all as all of us have moved on to the diamond.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, SuperFan14A said:

I'm going on out of a "short" limb for next year in AA....Jada Harrison from Westview. The freshman dropped 33 against Covington last night and one of the fans, who went to the game I talked to, who is actually from Covington said he couldn't remember the last time a player put 30 on them and teams typically have a hard time breaking 30 on them collectively. Remember that name......

I've seen her play a few times, and in my opinion, you're not out on a limb of any length, you're bear hugging the tree. She has the handles, the shot, the moves around the basket, the quickness, and the "it" factor that all superstar players have. If not for the "freshman" stigma, she could very well have been there this year (she has the stats), and if she improves, should be there for the next three years. She might very well win the award three straight years.