Mairvul Footbawl 2020 (offishual thred)

STARSNBARS

9 minutes ago, OldRebel2 said:

Heard Jesse Smithey on the Erik Ainge show this morning.  He reported that the Maryville vs Alcoa game is in jeopardy if football games don't start before September 18th.  The schools can't find a common open date after the TSSAA schedules the region games for each.

So just schedule a Tuesday game and sell the TV rights for a gazillion dollars.  :popcorneater:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, OldRebel2 said:

Heard Jesse Smithey on the Erik Ainge show this morning.  He reported that the Maryville vs Alcoa game is in jeopardy if football games don't start before September 18th.  The schools can't find a common open date after the TSSAA schedules the region games for each.

If they don’t start before September 18th, there won’t be no need to worry because there won’t be a football season.

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

If they don’t start before September 18th, there won’t be no need to worry because there won’t be a football season.

The contingency planned passed yesterday by the TSSAA calls for the first game to be September 18th if the Governor does not change, modify or extend the current order.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Lett me innerjeck rite heer......If'un thay lemmit tha crowd this yeer me and Momma (bless hur hart) mite staind out onn tha Ceedur Streat sidewalk wif all tha smokurs......And eye'll staind upp onn Momma's showdurrs and waitch our boyz inn tha red and blaick....:popcorneater:

I’ve been fertilizing one of them bushes just in case...great minds think alike.

2 hours ago, strongx said:

Yep. Any day of the week and anywhere! Out behind the woodshed if need be. They will find a way.

Hmmm.  '

Wonder if we could get this thing sponsored and marketed for an ESPN platform mid week game.  

I'm thinking the Broadway Barbershop Classic has a nice ring to it.  Free hair cuts for the winning coach for a year.  

Thoughts?  

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Hmmm.  '

Wonder if we could get this thing sponsored and marketed for an ESPN platform mid week game.  

I'm thinking the Broadway Barbershop Classic has a nice ring to it.  Free hair cuts for the winning coach for a year.  

Thoughts?  

That sounds good, but the winning Coach buzzes his head himself. 

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Hmmm.  '

Thoughts?  

you mean "Broadway Butcher Shop"???     tenor.gif