Marion County football coach Joey Mathis resigns after four seasons

CoachT

1 hour ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

Here is what i can't understand, why is SP so concerned/interested in what or who Marion County hires as a football coach? Here is a question for  you SP guys, who is SP gonna hire for a defense coordinator? And personally i could care less who they i hire. Yes I have heard rumors about who they may hire, but they are just rumors.

Old Pirate says yous got two questions. The Captain is most likely put out a selective collection of feelers fer the assistant coach. Figure there is others on staff that could be DC. Personally OP says a young QB coach / offensive coordinator would be a huge advantage. Leastways, Ricky Ross ain’t ever going to be considered fer nothing round the Speedway. You Jailhouse fellers are the Only ones desperate enough to even consider, much less give an interview! Slow learners sure nuff run rampant round the jailhouse. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

47 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says yous got two questions. The Captain is most likely put out a selective collection of feelers fer the assistant coach. Figure there is others on staff that could be DC. Personally OP says a young QB coach / offensive coordinator would be a huge advantage. Leastways, Ricky Ross ain’t ever going to be considered fer nothing round the Speedway. You Jailhouse fellers are the Only ones desperate enough to even consider, much less give an interview! Slow learners sure nuff run rampant round the jailhouse. 

Wesley Stone or Heath Grider are the only ones on that staff that could call defense

34 minutes ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

Wesley Stone or Heath Grider are the only ones on that staff that could call defense

The Captain could, not sure about coach Tidmore but sure he is experienced. A Young QB/offensive coordinator would be exciting. Point is plenty of experienced coaching talent in house that provides options for another hire.

22 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The Captain could, not sure about coach Tidmore but sure he is experienced. A Young QB/offensive coordinator would be exciting. Point is plenty of experienced coaching talent in house that provides options for another hire.

Coach Tidmore is not coaching next year, he is gonna teach but not coach,according to my sources.

25 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate is Vic not the OC? are you not happy with his play calling and the way he coaches the QB's? Why would you want to change that side of the ball? 

4 hours ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

How would the SP faithful feel about Ricky Ross as the new DC in South Pitt if he is not hired at MC?

Ross Ricki can serve as director of visitor side latrines at Beene Stadium and mopping the floor in the visitor dressing rooms in Brooks-Fuqua Gymn.