Marion County football coach Joey Mathis resigns after four seasons

CoachT

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:20 AM, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate ain’t got no beef. Simply put, the best coaches build programs & don’t have back packs. Ross is a great example of coaches that eventually become unsuitable for head coaching positions. Ricky Ross has proven beyond any doubt he has the scruples of a Snake Oil Salesman, aka SOS. If Jasper is stupid enough to rehire a SOS it is purely in desperation.  Point here, SOS never build, merely search for next steppingstone for “self promotion”

I understand what your saying about Ross - but I thought you were lumping the NJ boy in the SOS. Is that or is that not what you were doing? 

If so, I'm taking issue. Yes his backpack is a little worn, but he has moved up the ladder and while he did not have a good season - it sure looks like he is making an impact. I have yet to see a community where he coached that did not missed when he left ~ check with buggar.

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I understand what your saying about Ross - but I thought you were lumping the NJ boy in the SOS. Is that or is that not what you were doing? 

If so, I'm taking issue. Yes his backpack is a little worn, but he has moved up the ladder and while he did not have a good season - it sure looks like he is making an impact. I have yet to see a community where he coached that did not missed when he left ~ check with buggar.

Don't take it personal Cougar man these Pittsburg folks meet up at Harvey's Drive-In every morning and discuss the CoachT itinerary for the day.  It mostly consists of hijacking threads dealing with Jasper and the talent level of North Alabama. You think im joking but im not.

15 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Taking issue? LOPAO.... Obviously yous some sort of kinfolk.  Take as much issue as needed to aid healing. Hiring Gypsy coaches is rarely ever a fix, never  fer stability, jest merely creating a revolving door reputation fer the program. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Here is what i can't understand, why is SP so concerned/interested in what or who Marion County hires as a football coach? Here is a question for  you SP guys, who is SP gonna hire for a defense coordinator? And personally i could care less who they i hire. Yes I have heard rumors about who they may hire, but they are just rumors.