Who will be the new Hickman Co coach??

Tata

2 minutes ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Good question! Someone another thread said he may feel under appreciated. It’s well posted on here a few of Huntingdon fans don’t like this style of offense. 

That's insane.  Huntingdon has had a great amount of success under Swenson and Mansfield through the years.  It would be a tough loss.  I'm sure the job would attract so many applicants who would love to have the facilities and players.  

On 1/31/2020 at 11:43 AM, howdoitknow said:

That's insane.  Huntingdon has had a great amount of success under Swenson and Mansfield through the years.  It would be a tough loss.  I'm sure the job would attract so many applicants who would love to have the facilities and players.  

While I agree it is insane it is also true.  They really despise him over there. Living 20 minutes away i know a lot of folks from there that work with me. None of them talk kindly.

As rabid as the fan base is they are equally clueless  about how lucky they are .  They all think its "talent"  90% of High school football games are won by the coaching staffs. Weather its the offseason programs to game plans. Talent or god given ability just makes the coaching all that much better. I hope he does go to Hickman TBH might teach them a lesson   

They do have a very capable coach who would step up IMHO  the former Huntingdon  Jr.High coach is a gem.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, Bulldogfan24 said:

Swenson from Huntington has interviewed and was told its down two candidates. He was the HC here before going to Huntington.  

On 1/31/2020 at 10:30 AM, DominateTheTrenches said:

So the obvious question.....why would he leave Huntington to go to Hickman County?

The second obvious question... if he interviewed, why was the job not immediately offered to him? Belichick the other of the final two?

8 hours ago, Beagle said:

While I agree it is insane it is also true.  They really despise him over there. Living 20 minutes away i know a lot of folks from there that work with me. None of them talk kindly.

As rabid as the fan base is they are equally clueless  about how lucky they are .  They all think its "talent"  90% of High school football games are won by the coaching staffs. Weather its the offseason programs to game plans. Talent or god given ability just makes the coaching all that much better. I hope he does go to Hickman TBH might teach them a lesson   

They do have a very capable coach who would step up IMHO  the former Huntingdon  Jr.High coach is a gem.

If what you explain is the case why hasn’t Huntingdon won the state championship the last 3 years ?  They have had the talent.