Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

53 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with two very important parts of this post. Yes he is an idiot. (Sonia his girlfriend Roy). And yes lots of people are laughing at him. 

LRDAO... You is the big dummy big purple bowel movement.  You is a durn troll that has got snookered up around the fake honey hole with Crow boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Being punished for recruiting and not being good at hiding it is two different things. Haven’t you listened to Ole Butthurt cry about the Whitwell kid and TSSAA’s lack of oversight?  Everyone sees what SP is doing. Maybe the tssaa will get it right this time. 

The Whitwell subject is pretty much null now. My opinion, if you know the information surrounding the complaints and research the TSSAA bylaws you see the reason for argument but that’s done and over with. 3 High Schools in one county have State Championships in football. That’s impressive to me so is what it is!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, great programs attract players! I don’t know the reason these last transfers came but it’s really none of my business. Just glad they did as would any school would be! I know from first hand experience SP crosses every T and dots every I before any transfer is allowed to participate in any sport! Had a TSSAA official visit my house when my stepson transferred. SP is very good when it comes to all that. Believe me or not, doesn’t bother me either way. 
I’ll leave the below picture so that maybe some will understand why SP program attracts student athletes!

6FF2AD93-AE5F-4797-9B7C-A2E43624D3AC.jpeg

16 hours ago, rlh said:

If you go back and look at the original post, I included GB in there because there were multiple kids that played on different teams last year.

Retard Roy come get your girlfriend,she been eating the stuff at the bottom of that nasty thermos again and is hallucinating!

You count Greenback with the transfers that came from 3 other schools???That's just plain silly,4 kids came last year 2 were not even starters at their previous school.Man oh Man Greenback sure has you guys shook up,can't even read a thread without you Gina's whining about them.Everything you guys post related to Greenback.The whole state just looks at you all and shakes their head.

I bet ole Captain Shipwreck goes to sleep at night dreaming about --How in the world do I beat that Ryan man.LOL!!

Well you couldn't do it with 60 kids and 27 of them rotated in and out so what do you do--Go to a diner up on the Mountain and start buying D-1 studs dinner from other schools,Yep recon so.:roflolk:

As ole Pirate says ITS COMING.Wait and see.

Edited by Jim1972
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

The Whitwell subject is pretty much null now. My opinion, if you know the information surrounding the complaints and research the TSSAA bylaws you see the reason for argument but that’s done and over with. 3 High Schools in one county have State Championships in football. That’s impressive to me so is what it is!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, great programs attract players! I don’t know the reason these last transfers came but it’s really none of my business. Just glad they did as would any school would be! I know from first hand experience SP crosses every T and dots every I before any transfer is allowed to participate in any sport! Had a TSSAA official visit my house when my stepson transferred. SP is very good when it comes to all that. Believe me or not, doesn’t bother me either way. 
I’ll leave the below picture so that maybe some will understand why SP program attracts student athletes!

6FF2AD93-AE5F-4797-9B7C-A2E43624D3AC.jpeg

Ain’t nothing wrong with that either, as long as the rules are followed then no problem at all with it. I have no reason to believe anything wrong was done at SP, GB or anywhere else. If someone has a legitimate move then play ball is all I know to say. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

You count Greenback with the transfers that came from 3 other schools???

I will simplify it for you Little Jimmie Cracked corn.  The GB kids hadn't played with all those transfers before.  One of the said that after the 1st game of the season.  Its immaterial at this point. 

Edited by rlh

19 minutes ago, rlh said:

I will simplify it for you Little Jimmie Cracked corn.  The GB kids hadn't played with all those transfers before.  One of the said that after the 1st game of the season.  Its immaterial at this point. 

Rlh I garuntee Crow boy, big purple bowel movement, and Jim Bob are real dumb.  People all over the state could see the orchestrating at greenback last year except these dummies.  That provost Herron man even wrote about it.  You think im joking but im not.